Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Shawn

Shawn Daemon (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

Shawn didn't reply for a few seconds "could be... Better" he chuckled but groaned in pain as he did so. Taking her hand he helped himself up then looked around "why are we in a forest?"
Rea Selyore (played by fallensiner)

Rea laughed as she looked at Shawn as he finally woke."We are in the forest because I thought it was safe, and I do best in the forest as well. I know all the herbs and plants here to help your wounds." she said with a smile.

Shawn looked around and blinked a little "seems like a legit enough reason" laughing at his bad joke "so, lead the way beautiful because I just love the way you walk" winking at her he kissed her cheek.

Rea smiled as she looked to him and helped him to his feet."are you able to walk yet? " she asked if anything she was going to find them a nice burow to stay in at least she would be able to construct one. She smiled knowing what hse could use and how she could use it.

Shawn leaned somewhat against her trying to keep his own balance but failing "you don't have to be part of this life you know... this is basically everyday for me"

Rea looked to Shawn as they walked supporting his weight. She smiled as she held him grateful she was an drow and not a human. She smiled as she walked and found a cave for them to be in she set Shawn down with the blanket against the cave wall. She kissed his lips and smiled."oh well it is too late for me to turn back, I should have turned back the second you invited me to your home. So we are in this together." she said with a brighter smile as she kissed him wanting him to heal faster.

Shawn took a seat feeling relieved slightly as his external wounds were fully healed "Don't look at me like that" He pouted, kissing back and running his arm down her side stopping at her waist "I'm not a child, you're my baby" giggling as he placed a kiss on her cheek then her lips.

He took off the blanket and wrapped it around her "i need to work off the pain"

Rea smiled as she heard Shawn talking she grinned as she felt his hand running down her side."oh dont worry im not treating you like a child. Im just concerned that's all. After all I never really encounter vampires in my path." she said with a smile as she grinned and then held the blanket around her."oh yeah work it off eh? and im your baby eh? well im glad, you can treat me as much as you want. Though im not weak." she said with a grin.

Shawn's internal pains hurt like hell but Shawn didn't care. I was just another day of his life "you ARE my baby, i will never have you do such a task like before ever again, no matter how strong you are you're nothing against a vampire who takes a bite from a Celestial Vampire" placing a gentle hand on her right cheek he kissed her lips then looked into her eyes, breaking the gaze after a while to collect materials for a fire

Rea smiled as she was kissed by Shawn she looked at him as he gathered material to make a fire. She looked at him and nodded."yeah i suppose I am a baby, i cant stand up to a hyped up vampire. let alone, i barely was able to help you. But promise me this you wont die on me." she said as she looked up to him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Shawn

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus