Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Shawn

Shawn Daemon (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

Shawn couldn't help but smile "No unfortunately, my body has to heal itself in its own time" Turning a little red as she kissed his fore head."but you can help with..." he slowly slid his hand into hers and kissed her soft lips then pulled away slowly letting his lips brush hers lightly "This..." he whispered smiling again.
Rea Selyore (played by fallensiner)

Rea's lips touched shawns and she blushed as she flet the kiss. She ran her hand over Shawns Jaw and smiled."a kiss can help? then I will give you the kiss, but as for you healing on your own, hopefully it is not to long. You had me scared were you showed no life in you. But I will stay." she said and then couldn't help but smile seeing his skin turn red after she kissed him. She smiled as she ran her grey fingers over his lips and gave him another kiss. She smiled as she pulled back and palyed with his hair.

Shawn kissed back and smiled into the kiss. He winced slightly as he got up and made his way to the sink, getting a glass of water then taking it down in one go. He made his way back but collapsed from being so weak "haha... Yeah... You may have to... Stay"

Rea smiled as she saw him collapsing, she got up from the bed and helped him to the bed. She looked at him and sighed."Well I dont mind staying, it is not like I have anything to do. And I dont mind staying with you either Shawn." she said with a smile running her hand down his face.

Shawn waited for her to come and help him up then slowly backed her up against the wall "it's not only that I need you is why you want to stay but..." He leaned into her neck and whispered "you need me too..." Kissing her with a feather light kiss just below the left side jaw on the neck.

Rea blinked several times as she was backed into the wall with Shawn infront of her. She shuddreed from Shawns feather light kiss as she looked to him."Well I do like having someone around, and having you around...I rather like that" She said grabbing his shirt and switching the position with Shawn she put Shawns back agaisn't the wall as she kissed him back on his lips. "but don't think that i wont let you go easy for backing me into a wall." She said defiantly.

Shawn kissed back with a fiery kiss leaving flames of passion kissing at her lips "I hope you don't let me off" he whispered with a smirk then switched again then placed both of his wings against the wall on both sides "but you ain't getting away that easy he said running his finger tips on her side whilst kissing her neck repeatedly each time leaving flames of desire burning at her skin.

Rea growled as she was pinned agaisn't the wall. The fiery burn on her lips made her ache for more, she growled feeling the burning sensation on her neck as shawn repedily kissed her. She gripped his shoulder trying to pin him back on the wall though his wings made her fight harder. She knocked his legs out from under him and pounced him to the ground. She gave him a playful and passionate bite on his neck before she leaned up to bit his ear."OH im not letting you go easy either. Not after trying to make a meal out of me." she said with a growl.

"Woah there kitty cat... You can do whatever you want" he said running his finger tips down her side then her leg with a feather light touch.

Rea couldn't help but giggle as she knew she startled Shawn as she flipped him onto the floor. She looked to him and grinned happily."oh yes I knew you'd say that. After all those feather light touches and those burning kisses are driving me mad." She said as she ran a hand down his abdomen.

Shivering at her touch he kissed her lips gently and placed his hands on her back "do anything you want to me..." He whispered kissing he neck again.

Rea smiled as she looked at Shawn seeing him shiver from her touch. She grinned and looked to him as she kissed his forehead then gently kissed his lips."then if that is the case then you can do anything you wish to me." she said with a purr and looked to him smilling.
((time skip? or pm?))

Time went by fast, darkness fell quick and soon they were snuggled in bed. Shawn started to get nightmares which got worse and worse until he finally shot up and broke into a cold sweat breathing deep and fast.

Rea after they were snuggled in bed she was awoken when Shawn shot up from sleep and he was breathing hard."Shawn? are you alright?" She said concerned as she rose up and covered herself with the sheets. She put a hand on his shoulder and gently carresed it.

Taking a deep breath Shawn was able to calm himself. The moonlight shining through a small opening in the curtains "yeah, the memories that I tried so hard to bury have... Dug themselves out of their graves" those images were once again seared into his brain.

Rea smiled as she looked at him and sighed, she put a hand on his face and pulled his face close to her and kissed him."hey dont think about those memories, think about me. And anything i can do I will help you with." she said running her finger down his face kissing his jaw.

Shawn shook his head to clear it getting up and splashing water on his face "I only think about you but, I just ca--" a bullet smashed strait through the window and went right into his shoulder.

Rea jumped hearing the window shatter, without thinking she jumped out of the bed and then looked out to the window. She wanted to see were the shooter was, her eyes changed to see int he dark as she looked out making sure they were gone. She grabbed her shirt and went over to shawn and began applying pressure to the wound."What the hell was that?!!! Shawn!! talk to me, are you alive?" she said concerend not caring she was nude and if Shawn wouldn't stop her, she run out of the hotel stark naked to catch the one that dared to shoot him.

Shawn pulled her down by her arm "it's a hunter, they poisoned me but the poison won't kill me. I just can't move without feeling immense pain than I already am" he was panting between words. "Wrap yourself up, we need to run..."

Rea looked at him as she grabbed her clothes and literaly jumped into them. She grabbed her daggers and her gladiuos and looked at him."alright lets go, if it becomes to much, mind you i will fight them off." she said with determination.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Shawn

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus