Crystalflame

Could you draw Ivanna?
Wendigo Topic Starter

32 names on my list, whew 8)
dododonuts wrote:
Hey man, I just want a picture of Buzz Lightyear

ask and ye shall recieve
CoronelCoscacho wrote:
First of all, I wanted to say that that drawing looks amazing!!! Do you have a page or something with more of your art by chance? <3

I actually only set up a deviantart a couple of days ago! I'm not really one for sharing my stuff, aheh. here you go, though <3
I was hoping you could do one for my Guardian?
Is there any chance that you could do Northcover Snow?
Brolin (played anonymously)

Wendigo wrote:
BcifJSD.png

For a full-size version of the example above, click here! (Make sure to hit load full resolution!)

Hi all! Gwen here, coming atchu with some free bits of art. I'm hoping to get plenty of colour practice in over the next few weeks, so hit me up with all your characters and musings and I'll do my best to paint 'em up.

It should be noted that my general aesthetic when painting falls into the dark, miserable and macabre. I generally paint with muted and sepia tones, though I am more than willing to stretch out into more rich and vibrant colours.

Regarding subjects, I am down to paint almost anything. Example ideas include:

► Characters (anthros are unfamiliar territory, but i can try)
► Weapons (yes please)
► Scenes (was there a particular scene in a roleplay you enjoyed? an event in your character's past? lemme paint)
► Monsters (my favourite)

Artistic nudity is something I am completely comfortable with painting, if that's what you'd like to see.

I will spend anywhere around 30 minutes to an hour on each piece, and aim to have it done within a week of asking. All of my artwork is completely free, though if you like the final outcome, I ask that you might consider buying me a coffee! The website linked is a nice little service which lets you tip creators with small change as a form of encouragement.

Request either here or through PM. References are good, but I'm happy to draw things up from scratch if a good description is there. ♥

the list so far:
Kyce
Shadowbanish
Graideds
EnkeliAgon
AshAngg2000
RevolverSnackelot
Cinders
Jynx
Crus0e
PrettySir
Solki
psoliver
TinyCentaur
Verainne
Robyn
Demilicious
Zhi
CannibalKiss
Azai Dane
Kamizombie
SINDragon
Yersinia
MrFalcon
CoronelCoscacho
Loki814
Damoda
GrandFinale
Katia
Churchtuary
Rirra
dododonuts
Crystalflame

Your list is pretty full, so I'm offering my character up for fodder only if you have time!

Love your rustic approach to everything mate. Cheers to you and your charity.
SpectersBreath

Hello there!

Honestly... I feel kind of guilty being on this form just because I myself cannot draw or paint - from what I've seen- anywhere close to your level. But I had kind of hoped you could draw my newest character Dear A'lin Tae'an. I have two images set for him as a reference if I ever planned on drawing him- to fail at extreme levels- if I could, but never felt I could. So I ask that you draw him with a large amount of gratitude if you accept. Of course, though, you don't have to if you don't wish.
Hey if your lists not getting to long I would be honored for you to make me something for Magnus.
Could you draw Ethas? I'll send you a description in a PM when I get the chance. Be warned that my ability to describe characters is far from the best
If you could, can you please do my character Katelyn?
Aekra (played anonymously)

Can you draw Aekra, in her dress, smiling and waving at the viewer? Thanks! If you'd like, can you also do one of her nude, lying on her side with the sun setting behind her? Make her look really confused for that one if you're doing it.

Sorry for two requests, but thanks.
dododonuts wrote:
Hey man, I just want a picture of Buzz Lightyear

Why, though? XD
Jules (played anonymously)

Would you be able to draw my julie? I'd love a picture of him with his horns and wings and tail! I can even send references for them if needed
Wendigo Topic Starter

All requests have been accepted!

I'll be making a proper start on all these requests tomorrow eve', thank you all for providing such lovely characters!
I'm not sure if you're still accepting requests but I have two characters that I would absolutely love to see done in your style. I'm not getting my hopes up because I think I'm too late, and I obviously wouldn't expect both to get done! I'm just hoping one of the two will be of some appeal to you. :)

Andino being the first.
What particularly interested me was your mention of beasties. I have nothing depicting his were-beast form, and I honestly picture it differently every time. Seeing as how it's a human, wolf, and dragon mixture I always picture something rather large, beastly, feral, and covered in dark black hair with accents of crimson scales along his snout and then down along his spine. This is a form that he loses all control to during the full moon. Images that inspire me (with his repsective color scheme, of course) are: One, two.

The second character is Akaicia.
She's been around (IC and OOC) for a very long time. A vampire, obviously. Because I started playing when they were all the rave. ^^; But she's always been my favorite and I don't think she will ever stop. She's been through a lot, mentally and physically, and I think your style would be brilliant at capturing those more dreadful and macabre moments from her mortal years.

1) Her life-partner was a werewolf that turned on her and tried to kill her whilst pregnant with their child.
2) Her partners sister later tried to kill her with a blade at the back of her skull.
3) After both attacks, she went in to labor and ended up having a caesarean section and lost the child.

Shortly after all of that is when she lost her mortality and went off the deep end in to an inflicted psychosis. She embraced the primal and predatory side of what she was and just let loose.
thank you for the oppurtunity.
SpectersBreath

Wendigo wrote:
All requests have been accepted!

I'll be making a proper start on all these requests tomorrow eve', thank you all for providing such lovely characters!

Truly, you are a great person, and I thank you for this chance. You deserve all of the love possible and I hope you have an EXTREMELY merry Christmas!
Is the list full? If not, I'd love a picture of Shawn, and Jason. Either way, thanks.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus