Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art ♥

Wendigo Topic Starter

I'll be leaving this open always, but things are a little slow-going with Christmas and such at the moment. I'll get moving asap. <3
Shadowbanish

Wendigo wrote:
I'll be leaving this open always, but things are a little slow-going with Christmas and such at the moment. I'll get moving asap. <3

Aww, you just enjoy Christmas. ^_^ No one should be expecting you to draw over the holidays, especially for free art. <3 Hope you have a magical Christmas, as well!
Colin Morvach (played anonymously)

► Weapons (yes please)
► Scenes (was there a particular scene in a roleplay you enjoyed? an event in your character's past? lemme paint)

Hello, I'd like for you to pain Colin, with a smirk on his face as his hands are tied behind his back, as he presses a remote. If possible, paint another scene, an explosion in the same room. And perhaps, as a separate drawing, do an old rifle with a rusted bayonet on it.
SpectersBreath

Shadowbanish wrote:
Wendigo wrote:

Aww, you just enjoy Christmas. ^_^ No one should be expecting you to draw over the holidays, especially for free art. <3 Hope you have a magical Christmas, as well!

I'm with you there! Take a break, I'm sure none of us would mind if you just went and enjoyed Christmas! Go ahead, we can wait :D
Wendigo wrote:
I actually only set up a deviantart a couple of days ago! I'm not really one for sharing my stuff, aheh. here you go, though <3

Nice! I'll go give it a look then!! <3
Do you use a particular method for shading? It looks pretty well, but i cant quite point out the method ;v;
Keni and Laz'uki (played by Orrik_Zynn_x2)

Well hello there~

Your art looks lovely, could I possibly bother you for an attempt at some art for Keni and Laz'uki? (Only one character, I can explain if you need but I desperately need some sort of reference for them/it)

If not I'm always looking for art for my vampire character Eldest Timor...

But do enjoy your Christmas :)
Are you still up for more paintings, it seems the list is quite long. If so could I get a picture of Matt? The pose is shown below, minus the shield. I'd very much appreciate the picture, however, I'm in no hurry to get it. Please do what you have to do.

1314682-Clipart-Of-A-3d-Armored-Knight-Holding-His-Sword-Down-Royalty-Free-Illustration.jpg
Wendigo Topic Starter

Eek, hi everyone! After an absolutely wild finale to December, I'm finally back in action! Due to an approaching deadline, things won't be as quick as I'd hoped in the free art department, but I'll be handing 'em out slowly but surely.

Wishing you all the best of new years!
Take all the time you need!

Have a great new year~
Solki (played anonymously)

No worries no hurries~ Have a happy New Year and enjoy yourself :2
Sterlyn (played anonymously)

Wouldn't mind if you were able to do Sterlyn he's unicorn yes, but he's more human-esque at the moment. Though has the ears and tail, with hoofs. I'm comfortable with leaving pose up to you, after all you are the artist.
Adam (played by Michonne)

I have a cute scene that would really fit christmas, so Ill pm you deets ^_^
Alanala (played anonymously)

Would you mind doing something with Alanala if you have time? She's a bit more albino than my art shows since if I made her any lighter, I wouldn't be able to see her colors... She dresses very modestly, and a scene depicting her perhaps sketching in nature would be lovely. Thank you~
Happy new year to you too Wendigo. I hope you’re holiday was good, remember take your time your the one helping use, no need to rush yourself.
I'll throw my hat in the ring too, although that's quite the long list already and I totally understand if you never get around to me. Just drop me a private message if you do. <3
Eve Mostrana (played by Rosey)

If you have the time or the desire to I'd love if you might take a look at painting my character Eve. She's got a fairly dark past, so I think your style would really do her justice. You do have, however, quite a long list, so I completely understand if you're going to cut it off. :)
You can PM me if you'd like for references and such.
I would love it if you could add Dawn here to your list.
I would love to see Lance or Exodus in your style! Both would be perfectly suited to anything rather bloody or as twisted as you please. *_* Gosh I just love how dark and macabre it is. I totally understand if slots are filled though; you have quite a list!
Sorry I'm just curios and I'm totally not trying to rush you but I was wondering when we do receive our art, where will it be sent?
Rirra

I was wondering if I could be removed from your list? The two characters I put up I deleted because they weren't working for me, so I won't be needing art any longer. I might rejoin your list later when I have more characters. :)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus