Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art ♥

So could it be possible to be added onto the list, if you have the time of course?

Edit: also your art is gorgeous.
By Jove, you're back! Wish I hadn't dropped off the face of RPR myself and been here four days ago to witness firsthand, but still!
Take all the time you need ♡♡ I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties, but I'm glad things are going smoother now!
Dralt (played by Libertine)

While I would love to get in on some free monster art, I'm also wondering if you take commissions or have a gallery like DeviantArt?
Hello there <3 I stumbled upon this thread only today, and I totally get it if this is no longer open.

My newest muse is Akilah here. I'd love one or more of my others done as well, but I won't be greedy.

I couldn't find images for Akilah that I just loved. For clothing, I was thinking Djinni/Arabic inspired and I wanted her pistols drawn too - elegant, slender, and on the small side. Kind of arabian/steampunk blending with old west
Thanks for considering.
xbloodxdarknessx

My goodness Wendigo, you're a sweet heart. Take all the time you need. ~
Any chance you could draw a new profile picture for Nixon? If you could that would be amazing!!
Chasity Isabelle Roy (played by 8_Stars_8)

Hello! Are you currently accepting? If not, that's okay!
Todd (played by StraightNonsense)

if you are still doing requests then I would love it if you could do my character Todd. I'm not looking for anything specific, but I can't find anything anywhere that looks like him... so if you could draw him then I would be very happy! I wish you the best
Hey, wanted to say this is an awesome thing you're doing and I hope things are going well for you on the home front. :)
Dralt wrote:
While I would love to get in on some free monster art, I'm also wondering if you take commissions or have a gallery like DeviantArt?

I had a similar wonder.
I wish you and your family well and hate to ask now but if it is possible could you do one of my character Shun Kiza
I do hope everything is going well for you in these last few months! I know 2018 has been a bit rough for me, mostly because of car accidents or car issues but its been better lately and I do hope the same for you!

But if you still have room, would you consider one of my characters? I'm mostly looking for artwork of Zoe Faye(Black Jacks, page titled Leader) or Daimonas Blackwell! Its really nice of you to do this and I hope it doesn't overwhelm you with work to do!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus