Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art ♥

Roland Grey (played anonymously)

I hope Roland here would prove a suitable muse!
Lunarlilly

Hi, if you're still open by chance to add someone, I would love a piece for my character Edana. I have a rather detailed description of her but no reference really, i did however try drawing her myself but it could be a lot better. Again if you're still accepting more requests I would absolutely love it!
Yo! If these are still going, feel free to draw any of my OCs you see fit!

No rush...seeing as you have a crazy-long queue as it is! lol
Wendigo Topic Starter

Xpluou3.png
I'm back!

Hi everyone! Big big sorries for my absence, I was absolutely overwhelmed with my deadlines and had absolutely no time to sit down and get started! Everything's out of the way and my shoulders are feeling nice and light again, and I'm ready to hit things off. Working through the list now. <3

To answer a question I recall seeing earlier; all work will be sent in full res through an email or uploaded to a server for download. It's down to preference if you don't want to hand out your email. <3
Hades_

I WOULD love to receive mine via download server. If the message could be sent to me privately. That would be amazing. Thank you so much for doing this!
Lu Di (played by Kamizombie)

I would prefer a download server as well.
Server download, please!
Aekra (played anonymously)

Download server, please! And thanks!
Lunarlilly

I would say download server but no idea what that is. Lol
Crystalflame

Same here
Shadowbanish

Server download would be awesome, though, tbh, I'm fine with email as well. :) Thanks!
Roland Grey (played anonymously)

I'm fine with either!
Solki (played anonymously)

Any is fine as long as I can actually find it xD
Quinne (played by Rook)

Maybe this char if you're up to it? :o Download server for me as far as preferences go!

Thank you in advance!
Either is fine with me!
I don't mind either way~
I'll say server download as it seems to be the option of choice.
Carabia (played by Robyn)

Server download, thank you! <3
xbloodxdarknessx

Is this still open? I... have a request as well if you don't mind adding in one more.
Hector Bossuet (played by Skipbab)

Me too.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus