Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art ♥

Same here. ^-^'
I do as well. It's along your favoring of darker images. I have a fairly new character, a young demon goddess who can't control her powers.

Information and references can be found Here.

If you're cool with doing this, I would love to have a full body portrait of her with some scorpions please. ^-^
If you could take a shot at painting one or all 3 of the Ironjaw brothers, or any of my characters individually, please go ahead, i would love to see how other people envision my characters.

Graynax Ironjaw - Graynax profile

Brutian Ironjaw - Brutian profile

Julian Ironjaw - Julian profile

Jebediah Smith - Jebediah profile
Rirra

I will probably shoot you a pm with pictures. I have a character I would like drawn but the only reference pictures I have of her are the ones I have drawn. Im not putting her on rpr yet though so I'll shoot you a message if you respond to this :)
Aekra (played anonymously)

I think this thread is gone :(.
SpectersBreath

Aekra wrote:
I think this thread is gone :(.

Think? This thing died awhile ago XD
Aekra (played anonymously)

Rather unfortunate we're not getting any art.
Quinne (played by Rook)

Aekra wrote:
Rather unfortunate we're not getting any art.

It was for free though, so it shouldn't be expected. Maybe something came up.
Patience is a virtue, friends. To be fair there were a lot of requests that flooded the thread, and it's likely that with a tossup of this and what seem to be regular IRL distractions it's simply taking far longer than expected to make all these freebies happen. As someone two years and counting into a commission with someone else, let me tell you; if the artist hasn't come out and stated it then just keep giving time and don't turn into naysayers over something you're not having to give anything but time on a backburner for.
xbloodxdarknessx

GrandFinale wrote:
Patience is a virtue, friends. To be fair there were a lot of requests that flooded the thread, and it's likely that with a tossup of this and what seem to be regular IRL distractions it's simply taking far longer than expected to make all these freebies happen. As someone two years and counting into a commission with someone else, let me tell you; if the artist hasn't come out and stated it then just keep giving time and don't turn into naysayers over something you're not having to give anything but time on a backburner for.

And have they not seen the list of people she has? That's quite a lot~! I'm perfectly fine with waiting until the slots are empty.
If you could sketch either Leonidas Stevenson or Graynax Ironjaw that would be greatly appreciated. Reference picture(s) for Leonidas on his profile.
Wendigo Topic Starter

Good evening, all.

I can only dearly apologise for my sudden and prolonged absence. My year was kicked off by multiple bereavements and I had to return home from my studies in order to take up a position as a full-time carer. The weight of things pulled me away from the web for a while, but after some time I decided to make my return to this site specifically as there are so many beautiful folk here who care.

I currently have nine of the many requests sketched out ready for painting, and can't wait to get started again. Those near the top of the list should expect their requests soon.

Here's to more hopeful months ahead. Have a blessed rest of your day. <3
So could I get added onto the list?
Hades_

Wendigo wrote:
Good evening, all.

I can only dearly apologise for my sudden and prolonged absence. My year was kicked off by multiple bereavements and I had to return home from my studies in order to take up a position as a full-time carer. The weight of things pulled me away from the web for a while, but after some time I decided to make my return to this site specifically as there are so many beautiful folk here who care.

I currently have nine of the many requests sketched out ready for painting, and can't wait to get started again. Those near the top of the list should expect their requests soon.

Here's to more hopeful months ahead. Have a blessed rest of your day. <3

I am glad to hear from you again! Please, take all the time you need to recover, relax, and produce anything. Your happiness, health, and life are far more important than that of these art requests. They will be appreciated in whole and loved for years to come. We on RPR should definitely take your life into consideration when we ask free things from you that you've offered out of pure generosity.

No one here is actually owed anything, so do as you can. This is a post made out of your kindness, and no one is obligated to receive anything from you. Don't take this thread, or any replies, or requests to it to heart as something that mandates your attention. Your family and your health are way more important. I am sure that everyone can agree to be patient, and to those who can't, they are not more important than your health and well being, or the attention you are obligated to give to your family.

THANK YOU for coming back to us, and thank you for doing your best! You don't need to be perfect, and you certainly don't have to do anything but take care of yourself. I'm really, really glad to hear from you again and so happy to know that you're doing all right.
Rhene (played anonymously)

Glad to see you back!

Like Prettysir said, take all the time you need and don't feel too pressured about any of this. You offered this as a kindness and your life is far more important than delivering free art to those on RPR.

That being said, I am excited, none the less. I hope things mellow out enough for you.
PrettySir and Rhene definitely hit it on the money!
Your life means more than giving random strangers on the internet free art- it's kind as heck, and many us appreciate it. But we respect the fact that you indeed have a life outside of RPR and outside of art.
If anything, I'm sure many of us are happy that you're okay <3
Take all the time you need! This was free art, you aren't obligated to give us anything.
Solki (played anonymously)

You live <3
Hey take care and I hope things have gone well for you :2 It's been an active year and a lot of things have happened~ Take your time and don't tire yourself <3
Wang Shu (played anonymously)

if you are still doing it, would you mind doing Shu?
Wendigo Topic Starter

Oh goodness, my heart is swelling.

Thank you for all your kind words. It's truly a source of respite. <3

I will continue my work here out of my love for art, but of course at my own pace. Whilst I feel assured that I don't owe anything, I'm feeling particularly motivated and would love to share such motivation with you all. What a sound and lovely little community this is. I'm very happy to be back. Bless you all.

I hope you all have a wonderful evening. <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus