Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Pokémon RPG (Semi-Open)

Squeakby (played by PikaPika11)

(Note: If you would like to join, PM me or reply to my Pokemon Crossover forum topic under RP Discussion {Located Here}.)
The users currently participating are: PikaPika11, Hurricane_Lance, EonRising, and ChaoticDeath3.
The characters currently participating are: Squeakby, Archur Fitliano, Ace Spencer, and Shira. (4 User-based, 0 anonymous).
I would highly recommend subscribing for quicker answers. (Just a thought.)

It was a normal Autumn day in Aspertia City, the sky was slightly cloudy and the inhabitants were walking around on the pathways, conversing with one another. Well, most of them. Enter Squeakby, a mouse youkai who decided to start his Pokémon journey today. He had gray hair, mouse ears, and was wearing a white T-shirt with a Pikachu on it and blue shorts. Besides his gray hair, he appeared perfectly young.

"Ah, its the perfect day to start my journey to become a Pokémon master," he said. He walked to a Pokémon egg, wrapped in a blanket, on top of a small bookshelf in his room. "I was told by my friend that this egg would hatch the day I got my Pokédex, and it looks close to hatching! I better not prove him wrong." Squeakby grabbed the egg and walked out the building onto the familiar stone path, trying to find the person who will give him his Pokédex.
Archur sat silently on a bench along the stone path, his swampert with a robotic leg laying loyally at his feet and he held a zorua in his arm.
He was smiling down at the fox Pokemon, whose tail was wagging happily as she was pet.
"Peeert," Nicholai said as he saw Squeakby walk by, recognizing the mouse boy.
"Hey Squeakby," Archur waved. He lived nextdoor to him although he didn't know him very well. Archur had occasionally actually mocked the mouse boy for his rather silly name, not carig at all that Squeakers (as Archur sometimes called him) was three years older but otherwise was nice to him when they came across each other.
Ace Spencer (played by Hurricane_Lance)

A small shimmer glistened from his left ear as he stood quietly with his gyarados scale coated forearms were crossed over his chest. His normal almost constantly angry gaze staring forth. A low sigh escaped his lips. He glanced over his shoulder as he heard one address another and smirked a bit.

"Time for another young trainer to begin eh? I wish you the best of luck. You'll need it out there. Theres some tough guys out there."
Archur looked over at Ace and raised an eyebrow at his appearance; he had never seen a gyrados giginka before.
Nicholai growled angrily at Ace; a gyrados was the reason he had lost his leg and he now held a grudge against all of them, part human or not.
"Calm down Nicholai," Archur warned the swampert who held his hateful glare towards Ace. The zorua in Archur's arms looked rather confused at Nicholai's sidden act of aggression and cowered a bit deeper into her masters arms.
Squeakby (played by PikaPika11) Topic Starter

Squeakby looked around, trying to notice who was talking, and saw Archur. "Hey Archur! Didn't notice you there. Must have been off in my own little world or something." Squeakby then turned his head, about 30 degrees, and saw Ace. "Who's this guy? Never seen him around here before."
"Don't know... Nicholai doesn't like him but I knew he wouldn't..." Archur mused then spotted the egg in Squeakby's arms, "Hey, what kind of egg is that, Squeakers?" he asked with a grin. Now the zorua, who went by the name of Venice, jumped off of Archur's lap, already having forgotten about Nicholai and the strange gyrados man. She put her paws up on Squeakby's legs, trying to sniff the egg.

"I have no idea." Squeakby replied. "But I do know it's going to hatch soon, so we will find out then."
Venice whined eagerly and tried crawling Squeakby's leg, wanton to get a closer look at the egg.
"Well, you mind if I tag along?" Archur asked and touched a pokeball to Nicholai's head, making the swampert return in a flash of red light.

"I don't mind." Squeakby looked down at Venice. "After all, I'm pretty sure it would make your Zorua very happy." Squeakby lowered the egg so Venice could get a closer look.
She wagged her tail when Squeakby bent down to show her the egg, "Zor!" she thanked him and locked his hand before sniffing the egg, rubbing her nose against it. After a few seconds, she barked playfully, a bright smile on her face.
"I think she likes your egg," Archur grinned and leaned down, picking Venice up and cradled her gently.

"Yeah, my friend told me it was really special. He also said when I got my Pokédex, it would hatch. Where is that girl who will give me my Pokédex anyway? I think her name is Bianca."
"Oh her? Hm..." Archur scratched his chin, "Well... I think she's at the lab nearby," he shrugged.

"Oh, well lets go then."

He watched the two for a moment before turning to fully face them.

"The start of ones journey begins with but a step. I wish you luck."

He then turned and disappeared into a near by house leaving the door slightly open. Oddly enough behind the house was a pool of water that came right up to the house itself.
"Wow... Nicholai would have punched that guy into the ground..." Archur lifted an eyebrow then nodded at Squeakby and walked towards the lab, Venice curled up in his arms.

Squeakby rubbed his eyes. "What just happened?"
"That weird guy..." Archur shrugged again.

A moment later he returned from within the house with a bag slung on his back and a band of so kind strapped to his upper left arm holding some pokeballs.

"Let's go guys. Time for our training."

"Let's just go pick up our Pokédexes, Archur." Squeakby turned and walked towards the lab.

He quietly left the town heading down a trail and was soon out of sight. He quietly walked on until all signs of town was out of sight.

"There. That should work..."

He then dropped his bag and rotated his shoulders a bit.

"First one. Mirror match. Gyarados vs me."

He then plucked a pokeball from the band on his arm and threw it near a body of water. A red light then emitted from it and with a thunderous roar, his own Gyarados appeared landing with a splash in the water. Ace then looked at his Pokemon and smirked.

"Let's go. Bring it on buddy!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Pokémon RPG (Semi-Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus