Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Pokémon RPG (Semi-Open)

Squeakby (played by PikaPika11) Topic Starter

(I understand.)
(Just because you call it a cross over that doesn't make it one. If its another Pokemon game, even one that is fan made, it's not a crossover. If it was a crossover, then it would be Pokemon mixed with some other video game, not a different Pokemon game. You never specified what this was crossed with either.
And as for consistency, when did Squeakby learn Ace's name? As far as I could tell, Ace didn't know Archur or Squeakby an vice-versa, but magically Squeakby knows Ace?
Just as a more personal thing, you should probably work on the names of your characters...)

(1st Paragraph: You are right. I should've specified. It's just that I don't know if most people would like Pokemon crossed over with Minecraft, or Mario, or Kirby. I also don't know if Pokemon crossed over with something that most people don't know about will attract anyone.
2nd Paragraph: Sorry about this, I forgot that Squeakby didn't know Ace's name. That was a huge mistake on my part. ^^;
3rd Paragraph: Most of these names I made several years ago, like Squeakby. They all are based on something however, so that's why they're weird, or silly, or whatever you want to call them.
So I'm sorry for these things and anything else stupid that I've done. It's just that I haven't roleplayed in a while, and I have not gotten back in the swing of things.)
Ace Spencer (played by Hurricane_Lance)

(Heck Eon. Till you said you were joining, this was gonna be a Pokemon/star wars cross over. I was about to use my Star Wars character. Lol.)
(Would have been wonderful if a crossover was specified... Could we not have made a decision before the RP started?
And as for the names, they're not bad... But pretty much all of them are silly.
Alright... That's understandable, also, if you want me out for being a dick/asshole I understand that too.)

(1st Paragraph: Agreed. Why didn't I specify beforehand? ^^;
2nd Paragraph: I'm fine with these names, after all, there are bunches of silly names out there.
3rd Paragraph: You can stay, but I most likely won't be as active. I will try to be more consistent with my answers as you requested, so my replies will take slightly more time.)
(Yeah... Althalos is one of said silly names. I use him for any kind of RP but the name doesn't fit for any type of RP :/
Alright, thank you for allowing me to stay.)

(We all square now? I good to post?)

(You're good Ace, go ahead and post.)

(Word.)

As he finished thawing Gyarados he shot his gaze towards the others who had arrived and pointed a pokeball towards Gyarados as it was absorbed into the ball.

"So then. Trying to spy and learn my training secrets? Not very polite. You guys could have just asked."

He then reached up and pulled his bandana down a tiny bit more over his eyes casting them into shadow as a slight frown crossed his face.

(Can you please post next, Eon?)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Pokémon RPG (Semi-Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus