Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Pokémon RPG (Semi-Open)

(Nope. Moves are moves. She's still a baby and babies know little to nothing about the world. A move is a power that she needs to learn to use)

<What?> Rome looked a bit confused for a moment then shook his head, <That doesn't matter! Do you not care that you might die?!>
Squeakby (played by PikaPika11) Topic Starter

(OK.)

Eevee looked back where the clothes were, distracted. ""There's a piece of paper here."" Eevee unfolded the paper, or at least tried to. ""The first part I can actually read. It says: 'If you are able to read this, bring this to your owner. It is important that he/she read this as soon as possible. Don't worry about your condition, you are not poisoned or anything like that.' The rest is something that I can't read. Let's go give this to our owners, they might be able to make sense out of the rest.""
The only ones on Archur's team that could read we're Anubis, Nicholai and Forli. Rome was trying to learn to impress Venice but so far it hadn't been working out too well. How does she know how to read anyways? Rome thought, I literally just watched her hatch ten minutes ago. This is ridiculous... How does she even know how to speak? This eevee was clearly getting on his nerves.
Venice, on the other hand was more concerned with the letter, <Why does it say it like only a Pokemon would find it? If a human found it or a pokemon didn't eat the seed, none of it would make sense...> she said quietly.

""I know, it's strange."" Then Eevee realized something. ""Wait, I could've sworn I didn't know how to read a few seconds ago. And you two seem to not be any different. These clothes must emit something that makes newborns smarter! They must be magic or something, because it only happened around them.""
<Why only newborns? That's a pretty stupid assumption," Rome commented, "Not that I'd wear them, but if I did, would I not get any smarter just because I'm not a newborn? Maybe it's because of the seed. Some seeds do that but I highly doubt it's the clothes.>

""That's a good point, Rome. Maybe it was the seed. Regardless, we have to get this note to Squeakby and the others. They might know what to do."" Eevee sniffed the air for a few seconds. ""His scent is this way, come on."" Eevee ran in the direction of the scent.
<wait... How do you know your masters name? No one ever said it and that's something eating a seed can't give you,> Rome did not like this eevee at all.

Meanwhile, back with Squeakby and the others...
"We're almost there. Just a few more... woah." Squeakby saw what appeared to be a battle between Ace and his Gyarados. "I guess he really is a gijinka. No human could have that kind of power."
Ace Spencer (played by Hurricane_Lance)

(Ah...FUDRUCKERS! I forgot I had started a revamp on my characters and had started Ace. Just went to look at his page to remind myself what moves and stuff he had. My apologies if any of you tried to go see too. Rest assured that I am playing him how I had him though.)

Ace and his Gyarados had another momentary stare down before Gyarados cut loose with another Hyper beam. The speed in which he had launched it this time however caught Ace off guard as all he had time to do was throw his arms in front of his face to shield himself. The beam connected and caused another explosion that sent Ace flying back several yards. After a moment of tumbling around, Ace stood up and dusted himself off, his non-gyarados physical anatomy covered in scraps from tumbling along the ground and small droplets of blood beginning to form at these scraps.

"Good shot buddy. Won't get me twice though!"

He then charged his Gyarados and tightened his right hand into a fist as it became encased in ice. As he neared, he thrust it forward firing Ice Beam at his companion. The beam hit causing the Gyarados to roar in response to the sudden cold and soon he was frozen.

"Chill out..." spoke Ace with a slight smirk. "No worries. I'll thaw you out."

He then inhaled deeply and fired out another stream of flame and slowly began to thaw the frozen Poke'Mon out.

The nearby bushes rustled. "What's that?" Squeakby said quietly. Out of the bushes came Eevee, Venice, and Rome. "There you are Eevee, I was wondering where you went. What's this, a piece of paper?" Squeakby tried to read the first part. "It looks like Pokemon writing, but the second part I can understand. It says 'Your Pokemon must have brought this to you. Try to get in a battle as soon as possible, but if your Pokemon has Stored Power, only use it as a last resort.' That's weird."
"Again... What is stored power? I've never heard of that move," Archur commented.

"Stored Power is a move that increases in power depending on how much you increase your stats. I wonder why Eevee has it though, she has no stat-increasing moves. (Here's more information.)
"Okay... But I don't understand... Why does it seem like it was written for your Pokemon specifically?"

(I feel like you're Nike this much too convenient for yourself...)
Rycan and Shira (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Shira blinked when she saw Ace. She was thankful she didn't have any of her Pokemon out until one of the Pokeballs came open on it's own. A small Pichu smiled from the top of her head.
"Shock." Shira glanced up at the small Pichu. The Pichu smiled innocently.

"I have no idea, but other Pokemon, such as Munna or Togepi, can learn Stored Power too. Maybe someone was spying on us and left this note. That's most likely it." A small rock fell from the sky and hit Squeakby on the head. "OW. That's probably it, then." Another one fell, hitting him at the same place. "OW."
(Yeah... You're making it much too convenient for yourself)

He shook his head, grabbed a rock and threw it back.

(Sorry, I'll try to stop once we actually start on our adventure. I just want to battle Ace first and show off what that seed really does. It's actually one of the crossover elements. If you've played/heard of Super Pokemon Eevee Edition, you will already know what it does.)

Squeakby rubbed his head. "Let's try to battle that Ace guy. I think, maybe, we can figure out what this note means if we use Stored Power."
(Never even heard of it and if it's some Pokemon spinoff, this isn't a crossover RP at all... Also, on a lighter note, you need to work on consistency)

"Really? What makes you think that?" Archur crossed His arms and raised an eyebrow, "And why not battle me? I've got a full team... Plus, if you think your eevee stands a chance against that gyrados, you're wrong. Also, how do you know his name? You didnt know he existed ten minutes ago and I've been with you this whole time. I don't know his name."

(Could've sworn it was... but whatever. What do I need to be more consistent on, by the way? If it's about my posts, I can edit the more recent ones, but otherwise, please explain. I really want to improve after my hiatus.)
Ace Spencer (played by Hurricane_Lance)

I'll wait till this discussion clears up before O post again.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Pokémon RPG (Semi-Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus