Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Pokémon RPG (Semi-Open)

Squeakby (played by PikaPika11) Topic Starter

"Let's go too, Eevee." Eevee and Squeakby followed Shira.
Ace Spencer (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He and his Gyarados stood there eyeing each other as they recharged from unleashing the blasts upon one another. Ace then smirked as he reared back and shot a stream of flame from his mouth which, for it's size Gyarados gracefully dodged.

"The explosion seemed to have been coming from Route 19. This way!" Squeakby ran towards Route 19, while Eevee ran in another direction without anyone noticing, except for possibly Venice.
Venice and Rome both noticed and chased after the newborn Eevee after getting an approving nod from Archur, who chased after Squeakby, letting out Forkli, his flygon, as he did and hopped on her back, quickly flying towards the explosion source.
Rycan and Shira (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Shira followed Squeakby, recalling Willow as she ran.

Eevee kept going in the other direction and found a small pair of clothing against a tree. ""Why on earth is this here?"" Eevee thought.
Venice and Rome easily kept up with Eevee.
<Whose clothes are these?> Venice asked curiously and sniffed them, <They're small... Maybe a little human?> she guessed.

""Certainly seems like it. I wonder who's it is.""
<Well... Should we go search for them?> Rome offered, <We kind of have to stay with you... Eevee...? Is that going to be your name? Or can we actually call you something. I'm Rome, this pretty girl is Venice,> he introduced them. Venice only blushed a little bit.
<Thank you Rome," she wagged her tail then smiled at Eevee, <But yeah... You gonna at least give yourself a name?>

""I haven't thought of that yet. I probably will decide later. Wait a minute, I smell something else. It kind of smells like..."" Eevee walked around the tree and saw a seed. ""A seed!""
<Yeah... We're in a forest... There's a lot of seeds here,> Rome said quietly.
<Oh hush, she's just a baby,> Venice chided, <He is right though. THere's a lot of seeds out in the wild.>

""But normal seeds don't smell like this. They would probably smell like the forest.""
<That's not entirely true,> Rome interjected again, <Berries grow in the forest, they don't smell like the forest, they smell like berries. Different seeds have different smells.>

""Okay. If it's okay with you, I'm gonna eat it now."" Eevee ate the seed. ""Well, it must've not been dangerous, I don't feel anything.""
<Wait! No!!!> Rome tried to stop her but it was too late and he whimpered a bit, <THAT COULD BE POISONOUS!> he yelled at her, <YOU WERE JUST BORN! YOU WANT TO RISK YOUR LIFE?!>

""I am pretty sure there aren't any poisonous seeds, only those for blinding, hunger, and sleepiness in terms of 'harming' the Pokemon. Besides, those effects occur immediately, and I don't feel any of those." Eevee went back around the tree and noticed the clothes disappeared. ""Maybe the seed made these clothes appear. I don't really know at this point.""
<That's not true!> Rome calmed a bit, <There are actual poisonous seeds! You could be dead in a a minute! Why would you do something so stupid?! And if you die, it's our fault! Right now we're supposed to take care of you! You're ony a baby!> Rome whimpered and Venice looked like she might cry.

(I don't think she'd be that intelligent... She just hatched.)

(Her parent's intelligence about seeds was passed down to her.)

""Oh. Maybe my parents didn't encounter those."" The clothes suddenly appeared on Eevee, she didn't notice however. ""Maybe that seed was poisonous. If it is, I'm pretty sure I'll be fine, Squeakby should have something to heal me.""
<It won't matter if he has something to heal you because you'll be sea before you can get to him!> Rome yelled again, not noticing the clothes either. Venice however, looked scared.

(Knowledge doesn't work like that... Not in Pokemon, not anywhere. Moves can be bred, intelligence can't)

(I thought moves were part of intelligence. Guess I learned something today.)

""Wait a minute... Why are these clothes on me and not over there?""

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Pokémon RPG (Semi-Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus