Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Pokémon RPG (Semi-Open)

Squeakby (played by PikaPika11) Topic Starter

Meanwhile, inside the lab, Squeakby was waiting for Bianca to give him his Pokédex.
Rycan and Shira (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Shira walking into the lad, a shiny Ninetails following her. She stopped when she saw the two people standing in the lab. She walked over to them." I'm guessing your here for your Pokédexes. I happen to be one of Professor Juniper's assistants so I can get them for you." Shira went over and grabbed the Pokédexes before handing one to Squeakby and the other one to Archur.

"Yay, Pokédexes!" Squeakby grabbed the Pokédex that Shira gave him. "I guess we'll be going now." Squeakby started to walk out of the lab.

"Do you mind if I come along?" Shira looked at them." I'm a Pokémon trainer as well."
"I've already got one," Archur genty set the pokedex down on a counter and showed his. He had a full team of powerful Pokemon already and a half completed pokedex and all the badges from Hoenn and Sinnoh. He looked at Shira then at Skeakby, "I didnt realize I was going traveling again..." he muttered, "Talk to Squeakers," he jabbed a thumb at the mouse boy, "If I'm going anywhere again I'd best tell my mom."

"That's fine. We can start by going to Route 19, it's just north of here."

Shira smiled." Thank you. Shadow and Shock will be happy to finally be traveling." The shiny Ninetails by Shira's side yawned and stretched.

"That's nice." After Squeakby finished the sentence, the egg he was holding started to hatch.
"Well... I'll be back as soon as I can," Archur said. Venice whined when she saw the egg start to hatch and she hopped out of Archur's arms, placing her paws on Squeakby's legs again. "Squeakby, can I leave her here while I go tell my mom that I'm going away again?"

"Sure, it will definitely make Zorua happy." The egg came even closer to hatching.

Shira watched the egg. Even the shiny Ninetails seemed interested." Where did you get the egg?"

"A friend gave it to me. He said it was really special." The egg almost finished hatching.
"Zor!" Vence protested, not liking when people called her by her species.
"Venice. Her name's Venice," Archur said and let his quilava out of it's pokeball. He looked around for a moment, confused, then sat at Venice's side, looking curiously up at the egg while Archur ran out.

"Thanks for telling me. I don't want her to get mad or anything." The egg finally finished hatching, and it finally was revealed to be an Eevee. Squeakby looked down at the Eevee.
"Eevui!" It said, smiling at Squeakby.
"Oh. My. Gosh. It's so cute!" Squeakby said with a smile on his face.
Venice wagged her tail and let out a cheerful bark when she saw the eevee and tried climbing up Squeakby's leg while Rome, the quilava, simply watched, a small smile on his face.
Archur returned about five minutes later and smiled when he saw the eevee, "Cute little buggers aren't they?" he commented, "I had one named Dia who evolved into an Umbreon. She's at home now since she likes my mom more than my team... Plus, she has a crush on Nicholai," he grinned a bit and reached over slowly and gently, clearly having experience with newly hatched Pokemon and gently scratched its ears, "Hey there little guy..." he cooed softly.

Eevee's smile grew bigger, knowing that she was liked by Archur. "Eevui," she said, relaxed. Squeakby placed Eevee on the floor for her to meet Venice. He used his new Pokedex to analyze the Eevee.
"Apparently, Eevee is a girl, has the ability Adaptibility, and knows the moves Double-Edge, Iron Tail, Hyper Voice, and Stored Power. I wonder why she has Stored Power though..."
"I've never even heard of stored power... And how on earth does an eevee know hyper voice?" Archur looked confused.
Rome lightly sniffed the eevee and Venuce immediately began nuzzling and lickin the newborn.
Ace Spencer (played by Hurricane_Lance)

Ace stared down his Gyarados quietly as he took on some kind of fighting stance and smirked casually. Then it began. The Gyarados quickly reared back before cutting loose with Hyper beam which was countered when Ace drew his arms back to his sides and thruster them forward firing his own. As the beams connected they shoved against one another for a moment before suddenly creating a loud explosion that echoed about.

The lab rattled as a result of the explosion. "What the heck was that?" Eevee started to grow scared.

"I have no idea." Shira said. Her Ninetails ran out of the lab to see what it was." Willow!" Shira chased after the Ninetails.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Pokémon RPG (Semi-Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus