Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » what's the weirdest thing you have in your room

It's not necessarily weird, but one of the favorite things I have in my room is the Nerf Rebelle Bow, and the Nerf Rebelle Crossbow.
Because why not?

As far as weird, probably the strangest thing someone might see in my room is a small acorn that has had pieces pulled off to create a face. I got it from a friend at the Renaissance Faire. :D
- A two pound bag of Lifesavers that I don't even touch
- A fist-sized chunk of calcite
- A cookie tin filled with random marbles (my favorite is a milky green uranium one that glows in the dark and is slightly radioactive)
- A milk crate filled with exactly 37 empty 30rnd. STANAG magazines
RedLantern

I just recently got a golden rose and a giant chunk of Honeycomb Calcite from Utah.
Suffering wrote:
I just recently got a golden rose and a giant chunk of Honeycomb Calcite from Utah.
>.> You went to Moab, didn't you?
Hmmm, probably the Satanic Bible?
DaMuffinMan343 wrote:
Suffering wrote:
>.> You went to Moab, didn't you?
Nope. I just went to one of my Wiccan stores and they had it on sale for $40. :3
I have a giant metal Keyblade and two plush Pokeballs in my living room. I regret nothing.
I have a metal bat with the word Worth on it.
Splitting maul, standing right next to me when I’m in bed, just incase.

(For those of you demolitionally unrefined, its basically an axe had a baby with a sledge hammer and had an awesome baby, most commonly used in the northern US. And places that split wood for warmth XD)
Shadowbanish

Probably my action figures of Mario and Koopa, not from the game but from the live action Super Mario Bros film. lol
Let me see..

- my favourite underwear from my childhood
- a Sebastian Michaelis figurine that's positioned to look like he's stalking me in my sleep
- all the Children's Place clothes I still wear that still fit me for some reason
- a lot of (smut) fanfiction I wrote
- a tissue with the word 'gay' nicely printed and decorated

Yeah, I'd say I'm pretty weird.
i have a drawer that's full of pennies. it's a 2x1 foot drawer and u can like dig through all the pennies in it.

i had a phase where i collected pennies
You mean other than my LEGO drawer?

Okay, I have a cartman statue that says beefcake on it.

I have my first electric guitar in my closet and I still have my 3rd grade karate trophies above me on my shelf.

I have a mariachi skull trophy for a performance I did on halloween last year, so yeah not as weird.
LillyBlack79

The weirdest thing in my room and creepiest is the doll that's been passed down my family for generations and yeh it really old to the point that I don't even know how old it is. The creepy thing is that it looks a lot like me but in doll form so yeh that the weirdest thing I have in my room.
The weirdest thing I have in my room is ME😆
Not sure if they are really weird but...

A really small origami hat/boat that someone made out of a receipt from a fast food place I worked at years ago (which reminds me that I'm missing an even smaller paper crane...)

A rather sizable piece of petrified wood

Some form of mussel shells that I found on the beach while I lived in California for a short period of time.

Some rigid sort of lava looking rock that looks to have some hard substance on it, like..molten/dried amber or some other sap or..idk

Ashes of my pet rat that I had cremated because I loved him and couldn't bury him in the yard of where I lived at the time...because the idea of the dog digging him up upset me to no end. Plus, I wanted him with me forever, he was the sweetest rat.

According to super "young" kiddo's that just don't understand anymore....a Nintendo 64 in working condition.

A satchel of dried rose blooms.

A growing collection of bible's, though I'm not even religious. (German from 1930's or 40's I think, Masonic from the 70's I think, a circa 1800's Swedish Bible, Hebrew Bible. A Biblical Encyclopedia & Dictionary, and a Biblical Concordance)
A bag of gum.

H.P. Lovecraft book

Empty Game cases
Kitten

Hmm...I'd say my bag of corks. Nothing much of interest in there otherwise, though.
A satanic ritual knife

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » what's the weirdest thing you have in your room

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus