Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What are you most looking forward to this December

There is of course Christmas, school break, the snow (For those who like snow) and snow days, but are you looking forward to this December?

I am looking forward to the start of the new Doctor Who!
TheLily

Seeing StrangeDisease, kittens and being able to party for a few days.
I am also looking forward to that Doctor Who episode! :) And the big birthday party I'm having with my friends ^_^
The end of the world >.> and my birthday... and feast, and lil too, so long as the world is around that long.
The food. :D My mom makes all kinds of gourmet food, like corned beef brisket and honey glazed spiral ham. Delicious. p:

Also, seeing my family and friends that I haven't seen in a while. It's always good to get together with everyone.

On top of all of that, I look forward to the Christmas music (it's become a tradition, and my whole family gets nostalgic) and the special closeness of my family that we feel even more than the rest of the year. :)
The release of Les Miserables on Christmas :) And Christmas itself. I love Christmas. <3
Christmas, lol! I'm putting up our tree tomorrow afternoon after the Santa Claus parade. My 3 year old is very very very excited, and it makes the holidays that much more enjoyable. The food, I do a lot of baking this time of year because I love to bake and usually don't get to do a lot of it. This year it's 12 dozen cookies, cupcakes, a couple types of squares, and mint thins :3 of course that's not all staying at my home I usually send some to family and friends too.
Hmm a few crazy things me thinks. :) I'm looking forward to my new show puppy turning six months old on the 6th so I can start showing him, to the Doctor Who Christmas Special (of course!), to snow if it even comes this year, and of course to doing some fun things for the holiday season starting with an event this weekend that I've helped put on this year with over 3,000 kids and parents. :) So a multitude of strange but fun things!
... Y'know, I haven't really thought about this yet. Heck, I haven't even really thought of what I want for Christmas!

Hmm... I suppose if I'm looking forward to anything, it might be Furcadia's birthday and The Pacman Show's Christmas Special (although I'm not sure if that still plays on CN or not!)

And of course, my grandfather's birthday on Christmas Eve, even though we live too far away from each other to celebrate it together in-person.
Ilmarinen Moderator

This will be the first year in many years I get to see my extended family for the holidays, and I'm pretty boosted. Also I think my dad got me a way cool present that I am pretty excited about!

And yes, the food, the glorious food!
Freedom from school, new things, play video games, and finally and most importantly a visit from my boyfriend
I'm old so... my wishing for snow days is kinda over. lol Well I am to old to be in school. It needs to snow A LOT for my work to call us out. What I really want for Christmas though is my roommate(freeloader) gone for good. It will take so much stress off my back and I'll have the place to my self. <3
PRESENTS!
Christmas is the time of the year when I stop being such a grumpy, cranky old turd and turn into some sort of awful, mirror-universe caricature of myself.
I am most looking forward to Christmas morning, watching the faces of my friends and loved ones as they open the gifts that I got them. That's what Christmas is to me. I don't care about what I get, I care about seeing YOU open YOUR gift
EdtheNeko

a special gift in the mail :3
Ulysses

Morgan Freeman's Ascension to godhood.
For my hot chocolate machine to work... It doesn't seem to appreciate my tinkering with the hammer.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What are you most looking forward to this December

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus