Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » The Dark Side Beckons

Darth_Angelus Moderator

I'm glad to see some parents are raising their kids properly ;)

Kim Site Admin

HAHA

He even knew to kneel.

Oh kids. <3
Darth_Angelus Topic Starter Moderator

It's hilarious how they seemed unprepared for an evil kid :D
LOL!!! That made my day. XD
That kid clearly knows what she wants out of life--and the best way to get it, too. XD
SeraphicStar

D'aww. <3
Ahahaha!

I had seen that posted elsewhere a few days ago but didn't have the chance to watch it until today. That's adorable.
Sanne Moderator

darth_angelus wrote:
It's hilarious how they seemed unprepared for an evil kid :D

This is what did it for me, rofl. Nobody expected it! I didn't either, hahahaha.

It's a girl though, not a boy. She has a ponytail with a bow in it if I see it properly. :P
I would went and stole Darth mauls light saber attacked Vader then went at mace windu then wonder why another random Jedi was just standing there the whole time before killing him too. Oh yeah. I'm not destined to walk on the dark side at all...*heavy sarcasm*

There's an interview with that girl, she seems very determined :D

Ell

The Emperor was wasting precious energy converting Anakin and trying to convert Luke. This girl's ready to get straight A's at Sith University.

Also, the new Star Tours redo coming out this summer? Everyone needs to go ride it, it's AWESOME! *did a preview ride-through tonight*

I can't wait, I liked the old Star Tours a lot, so I was a little worried they might mess things up. Glad it's turned out well :D
Ell

Oh yeah, I was worried too, but it's pretty great. Nothing can be the original, of course, but this isn't a bad replacement by far.

Then again, there were so many questions surrounding the old ride...

My reply to those questions would be Star Tours isn't supposed to be a reliable tour operator, which given how some real world holiday companies operate, is quite believable ;)

I think it was actually mentioned in one of the books they went bankrupt :D

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » The Dark Side Beckons

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus