Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Fallenkit-Fallenpaw- (played anonymously)

((Oof, my fav shows are coming up, so expect later replies lol))
Warriors OCs (played by GeekyTrash)

((Alrighty.))

(Anyways, Imma have some time skip lol)

It's been three sunrises since the ShadowClan attack. Things seem to slowly come back to normal.

Fallenpaw trudged along, carrying with him a decent adder in his mouth, his fur was rather ruffled, as he went along to the fresh-kill pile.

Dappledpaw is in the elders den, talking and eating with them.

Fallenpaw placed the adder in the pile, as glanced over to the direction of the medicine cat den, with his tired eyes. He turned away, before grabbing a scrawny crow from the pile, and began to nibble on it.

(AAAA, MY SHOW IS STARTING XD)

Smallclaw is caring for Brookpaw in her den.

He'd leave a large amount of the crow remaining, as the apprentice trotted slowly toward the medicine cat den.

Smallclaw wraps cobwebs around the apprentices hind leg. "Are you feeling better?"

Brookpaw turns to Smallclaw and nods.

~

Fallenpaw eventually makes it to the den, and peeks his head in.

Smallclaw looks over. "Oh, hello Fallenpaw."

"Oh, hey Smallclaw," says Fallenpaw. "Is.. Brookpaw finally awake..?"

"Yes, she is. And she's doing better!"

"R-Really?!" Fallenpaw exclaimed, as his eyes begin to return to its brightness of life. "Can I.. Can I see her?" he asked.

"Yes." Smallclaw points her tail at a giant rock split in two. inside is Brookpaw.

Fallenpaw immediately scrambles inside, and dashes over to Brookpaw. "Brookpaw..!" he exclaimed, as he halted in front of her. The apprentice's tail curled against Brookpaw's tail, which reach toward him.

"Brookpaw.." he began, "How are you feeling?"

Brookpaw gave a small chuckle. "I'm, uhm, doing okay, I suppose," she'd respond. Brookpaw looked at his appearance. "But, what about, uhm, you?' she asked. "I hope you were doing okay."

Fallenpaw chuckled. "That doesn't matter," he murmured. "What matters is that you're alive, and doing well." He'd release her tail. "Here, I'll get you something to eat.."

Smallclaw smiles at Fallenpaw. "Thank you."

Fallenpaw bounded out of the den, and ran over to the fresh-kill pile. He felt as though his energy had been replenished, as he arrived at the pile.

Brookpaw looked at Smallclaw. "When may I be able to go out again?" she questioned.

"No, not yet. You're not fully healed. It'll be a day or two before you can leave."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus