Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Warriors OCs (played by GeekyTrash)

((xD))
Warriors (played by Skye1101)

((I want to be freeeee))

((Dang it I have to go. I'll be back soon.))

((Okay, I have to head to my second job but I’ll try to be on.))
Fallenkit-Fallenpaw- (played anonymously)

((Oof, anyone on? :P))

((Why are we always on at different times? xD))

((Sorry, I just got home from work. We don’t have wifi there anymore because the owners blocked us off of it 🙃))

((HAIII))

((Hey! Guess who’s off work the entire weekend!))

((You xD))

((YES. I’m so excited lol, I’m going to comic con today too))

((Morning!))

((Oof, morning xD))

((Anyone on rn? xD

I'm lonely lol))

((I’m on! I’ll be gone in about 3 hours because we’re gonna go see Black Panther))

((Oof, we're always on at diff times. Imma just leave a RP response now xD))

"Fallenpaw, get up."

The ThunderClan apprentice blinked his eyes, as a small yawn escaped his mouth. He had been asleep in the territory for... well, he wasn't sure, but now, his mentor was angered at him.

Fallenpaw stood up, as his gaze glanced over at Larkwind's eyes. "Sorry, Larkwind," the apprentice responded. Larkwind heaved a sigh. "Fallenpaw," Larkwind began, "I am very disappointed in you."

The apprentice bowed his head down. "You were supposed to be at battle practice, but you never showed up," said Larkwind. "And now, I find you here, just sleeping on our territory." Fallenpaw shuffled his paws awkwardly. "Larkwind, I can-"

"I don't need your excuses, Fallenpaw," Larkwind interrupted. "Just, get back to the camp, and we're have battle practice first thing in the morning. Understand?"

Fallenpaw nodded. "Speak," his mentor commanded. The apprentice hesitated for a moment, before he responded. "I understand, Larkwind," Fallenpaw told him. "I'll head back to camp now.." Larkwind gave an approving nod, as the apprentice trotted on the familiar grounds of his clan territory, to the camp under the leaves of swaying trees.

Frostwhisper and Foxsong were laying in the grass in the camp.

Frostwhisper was by the Warriors den, watching as the sunset. The breeze had picked up, making the temperature drop slightly. She fluffed up her fur.

Foxsong was closer to the apprentices den, protected against the breeze by her thick and fluffy ginger fur.

Fallenpaw eventually made the surprisingly long trek from the territory, and back into the camp. The apprentice looked up at the darkening skies, and hadn't even noticed how late into the day it had been. He sighed, and shook his head, as the apprentice trotted over to the apprentices' den. The wind blew against his pelt, as Fallenpaw gave slight shivers while approaching closer to the apprentices' den.

Foxsong watched silently as Fallenpaw made his way back to the camp and towards the apprentice’s den.
Once he got closer, she let out a little chuckle, “Larkwind finally find you?” She asked.

Fallenpaw heard the voice and glanced over to see Foxsong nearby the apprentices' den. The apprentice's tail slung down to the ground, as Fallenpaw faced Foxsong's direction. He gave a small nod before asking, "How long have I been gone for?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus