Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Fallenkit-Fallenpaw- (played anonymously)

Brookpaw nodded respectfully, as Fallenpaw bounded back in, with his adder, and a rather plump, brown rabbit. He'd drop the brown rabbit down to Smallclaw. "This is for helping her," he'd whisper through his muffled mouth, as Fallenpaw trotted over to Brookpaw. He'd drop the adder down. "Here," he said. "I brought this for you."
Warriors OCs (played by GeekyTrash)

Smallclaw smiles. "Thank you." She bites into the rabbit, then walks over to the two.

"Thank you, uhm, Fallenpaw," Brookpaw replied, as Fallenpaw gently nudged the limp adder to Brookpaw.

"Aw, they look cute together..!" piped a voice.

The two apprentices turned over to Branchpaw, who stood inside the medicine cat den. Both their pelts went hot, as Branchpaw walked over to them.

"Well, hey you two!" Branchpaw exclaimed. "I couldn't help but notice that, you know..." Branchpaw nudged Fallenpaw, as the ThunderClan apprentice gave a quiet hiss.

Smallclaw steps in. "Branchpaw, isn't your menotr gonna give you your assignment today?"

((*mentor*))

((You can edit the reply to fix it lol))

"Oh, you mean Webthorn?" Branchpaw questioned to the medicine cat. "Well, I have to wait. Webthorn and Larkwind had to go on a hunting patrol, or something."
Warriors (played by Skye1101)

((I’m awake!))

((Ayy))

"Well, Brookpaw is trying to heal from her battle injuries. Even a she-cat is stronger and more courageous than you."

((Hello!))

"Branchpaw, are you sure that you aren't ditching again?" Fallenpaw questioned. Branchpaw rolled their eyes. "What? No, no, of course not!"

Foxsong and Frostwhisper both walked into camp, having come from seperate hunting excursions.
They both dropped their fresh-kill on the pile before Foxsong made her way to the nursery, and Frostwhisper to go lay by the Warriors den.

"What did you say again?" Branchpaw asked Smallclaw. "I thought I heard you say something.. Can you repeat it?"

"This she-cat right here is stronger and more courageous than you."

Brightsky is in the nursury with her mewing kits.

Branchpaw gave a quiet hiss, as a voice called out to them.

"BRANCHPAW! WHERE ARE YOU!? COME TO ME NOW!"

"I'm coming, Webthorn!" Branchpaw huffed, before trotting off. Their tail grazed the ground, as Branchpaw exited the den.

Foxsong poked her head into the nursery, “Hi Brightsky, mind if I visit?”

Smallclaw watches him walk away. She walks back into her den.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus