Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Pet Peves in characters and/or RP

Heim: LOL! Win.

I would have had him be all "THING OF WITCH MAGIC! KEAL IT DEAD!" Then did just that. xD
(Your username is also awesome)
Aha, that reminds me, I was playing a Good Omens inspired Death character once (AND HE TALKED LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME), and it was REALLY bothering the players and their characters, so they gave him a device that toned his voice down.

He took it to appease them, then crushed it and threw it into the ocean a short while later. :3
Copper: Every time I see a character that screams all the time I imagine them sounding like billy mays. xD
I so just pictured some guy with a skull face and black hooded robe yelling at the top of his lungs all Billy Mays style and I choked on clove smoke while laughing
I got the same thing. But he was selling something absurd....like sctyhes that double as plungers, or man cat nipples.
Elain (played anonymously)

tyrannybug wrote:
I got the same thing. But he was selling something absurd....like sctyhes that double as plungers, or man cat nipples.

...Man cat nipples XD *dies*
Man cat nipples.... Theres a LOOOOOONG billy mays related explanation behind that.
Weregettingofftopic.
HI, LORD DOOMSLAYER HERE, WITH PLUNGE-CUT. IT SLICES RIGHT THROUGH TOILET CLOGS LIKE NOTHING YOU'VE EVER SEEN.
...Ah, screw it.
I... I love all of you. XD To be honest it would've been far better if I could've typed it out in Small Caps.

But sadly Furc lacks Small Caps.
Can't....breathe....

I dare you to RP with him acting like that. xD
And this is why I love this site. X3

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Pet Peves in characters and/or RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus