Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What's Your Avatar?

DuchessMoon-Neko

What's there to explain? A cute, napping neko with angel wings that is slightly pudgy from eating too much mochi~ kaomoji_set_2_18_67_by_megaman5000-d7dm68q.gif

By the way, I just realized... It might be awkward if any of us ever choose to change our profile pics. lol
StormDancer

My oc Achilles. You gotta blend the pics together along with my description to get the true feel. I couldn't put the beard on him that I wanted using SoulCaliber's graphics. And the beard is just as important as the skin tone and stature.(Fear the Beard!! 😈😈😈)
But that's basically the look for Achilles and Stormdancer (for my new group 😉😉👍👍)

Its been fun reading everyone's responses btw
laziness I swap between a few. Either it is Zone-tan, Jinx from League of Legends or this Cat-lady picture (I once formed an entire RP from a picture I found, this is the cropped version)
RedLantern

A picture about a forest I took a liking too, most of the time, I can despise everything, but not looking at a lush, poosh, forest. Lawl.
Myself!
Mine is literally just a pic of Serj Tankian from System of a Down wearing sunglasses posing with flowers. That's all.
Me! :D
I needed something so I doodled up a stylish moon-fox. Umbreon ftw! Kinda following that variant-pattern trend that was happening, but years after the fact. Because I'm always late to the party. XD
Just a MegaMan'ized version of my main character :P
Italy from the best anime ever, Hetalia!
Most people would say it's, racise. But how could it be, they make fun of themselves as well. Really, the show just makes fun of everyones imperfections and things, and just shows how it just makes our difference all the more human....
Or it was just being funny. One of the two. And it's hella funny.
Shadowbanish

Some spooky little doodle/painting I made, when I was testing out new photoshop brushes.
Mine is actually my artist friend's rendition of myself. lol It's not super accurate, but I love his art style.
RedLantern

Forta-ver wrote:
I needed something so I doodled up a stylish moon-fox. Umbreon ftw! Kinda following that variant-pattern trend that was happening, but years after the fact. Because I'm always late to the party. XD
It's stylish!
Mal (played by Fancie)

A girl with purple hair that can transform into a dragon.
Myself cosplaying as Geralt, the Witcher from the eponymous video game/novel series. This was my first cosplay and a more recent update to it at a costume party I hosted a few days before I joined up on RPR. I know it's a little weird to have a selfie on my profile but I really like the cosplay, it's badass and fantasy, so I figured why not, y'know?
It's Sephiroth...
...'Nuff said.
MasterWinter

I usually change mine, when I change the image on my writer's page. Currently, as I type this, it is a gif of a howling wolf. I'm a huge wolf fanatic.
The Kamizombie... which is a zombie that can explode. Artwork by my wife.
My spirit animal haha
A Tibetan Mastiff puppy. I love dogs, (obviously!) and a dog catches who I am best. Not in the sense of spirit animals, but if I had to choose whether to be around dogs for the rest of my life or people, I'd choose dogs. Big dogs are my favorite, and my dream pet is a wolf. Anyways, my avatar is this breed simply because I want to get one. It's one of the many that I said I wanted over my life time. They're kinda pricey though ^^;

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What's Your Avatar?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus