Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What's Your Avatar?

psionicburst

It is the icon for a game I do in my free time. Drew it by hand.
My avatar is a Poison Dart frog that represents my character Kaeru (Godfrog.)
She's stuck with me ever since I made her the "creator" of my universe in Tabletop. And I love when people go really a frog? lolz.
It's a tanuki from the movie Pom Poko, with an edited in flower crown.
TF2 engineer emblem
When I made this post, it was Zhou Tai from the Dynasty Warriors games. He was wearing his suit DLC costume from Dynasty Warriors 8. One glance at him and I'm sure we could all agree he's a BAMF hands down.
My waifu Jessica Ushiromiya from Umineko. Edit from a talented graphics editor at ggFTW forums (now debunked).
I don’t really have one. I want mine to be an OC I made, Lothar, a shark man with ten children. But I don’t really want people to see it, like another of my OC’s, like locha, a mermaid who is very ripped
I kind of felt bad using someone else's pixel art as my avatar so I changed it recently to the selfie of some weird girl with oversized snapchat-glasses, cropped to a what was supposed to be a plain circle with a transparent background but turned out barely round. But not to fear her, she's usually kind of okay and she's not as much judging you as it may look like on the picture.
Elias Ainsworth from bride of the ancient magus. Cute chibi version.

Might change soon tho.
Zet

A picture I did of Eclipse from Demon Diary. >_> I should change it soon, but I haven't had the time to make a better avatar.
My avatar is pretty obvious.

It's something very special to me, which is transsexualism. I won't get in and around it in this forum for fear of writing for hours (XD).

It's basically a person coloured in blue, showing they go by the male pronouns, outlining that by the writing of "he" on it, and then theres scored out female pronouns surrounding it, meaning that they went from being female to male, aka, transgender.

Yeah, that's enough from me ^^"
My cat.
Changed it to the reaper surfing so I can get into the summer spirit but still keep my brand.
A close up of a man baby
ggC78Q6.jpg

I don't know what character the baby is supposed to be.
StrangeLove

Mr.Popo from DBZ The Abridged Series when he is high on LSD.
Felix from k-pop called Stray Kids
7th-Derp

Just an alien character of mine...
halwa_noori

It is...

Le me!
MADELAINE PETSCH! :D
It's just a sparkling Washington Capitals logo :D

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What's Your Avatar?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus