Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Ace (played by A__Girl)

She sighed and waited for the guards to come back, she looked over at Stephanie and smiled.
Nightmare and Undead (played by GuntherSavage7272)

As he turned around and saw Kaylea, he ran towards her. "Are you alright?" he asked as he checked her wound. Putting his hand on her wound, he began to focus his little talent on the wound to cover it. Once he removed his hand, the wound started to heal a little faster. "Please don't tell anyone about what happened here. It's supposed to be a secret." he requested as he pulled out a first aid kit and began bandaging the wound.
Kaylea nodded slightly, thinking that her insanity had come back, although it all seemed so real. "Th-thanks.... It's a good thing I was there- It could've been you with the bullet in your side...."
Nightmare and Undead (played by GuntherSavage7272)

"Yeah. Thank you for that, but I could've handled myself." he said as he finished bandaging the wound. "Well, I should go before I get caught. See you around." he said as he ran off to a nearby alleyway and teleported to his hideout.
"B-bye... Thanks...." Kaylea waved softly, kind of dazed.
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I smiled at her hearing footsteps coming

((yes freedom XD))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Yass))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“So what did you mean by soft handsome man?” She raised a eyebrow at her.

I grin at her "come you have a crush on one of them" I said jokpey nudging her the door slam open
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She scoffed, “really...sure I like them...”she said sarcastically with a raised eyebrow. She crossed her arms.

Shark and teeth grin seeing us talking "so how was your meal gotta say ours was amazing " he said to us I roll my eyes not liking the bregging shark look at us seeing the burn part where we fired "so you didn't find the camp stove how you start the a fire" he ask us I look a ace
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Magic..!” She said sarcastically doing small jazz hands as she walked up to him. She smirked at him the zippo still in he bra.

Shark grit he's teeths "ok you want to be like this grab your packs we're going out of camp for the night you are going to spent next 5 hours hiking up the mountain no food no water just the outdoors" he said to her face I gulp knowing 5 hour hike meaning we set camp at night
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She grabbed her backpack and slung it over her, she smirked at him know she was pissing him off, “let’s go..” she looked over at Stephanie with a eyebrow raised.

I groan as I grab my pack noticing it's heaver then hers I stand up sore my leg ach
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She grabbed Stephanie backpack and put it on her back as well, “I’ve got this..you worry about your leg..”

I look at her worried knowing that was going to hurt her back I stand up grabbing a few items of bags to carry. I smiled as we got outside I saw the mountine
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looked at her, “I’ll be fine..” she followed them out and starred up at the mountain and sighed

As we walk outside of bootcamp ground I look at the trail as it wind the hill up left then right I knew was was going to be killer walk as we enter the forest front and start steep hill

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus