Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Ace (played by A__Girl)

She glared at the guard who was now up on his feet, she put her hands on her hips, and rolled her eyes at the guard and she turned back to shark and teeth raising a eyebrow.
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

Shark and teeth looked piss "because you cant listen to us your staying the rest of the week here in prison with us solirty for both of you any misbehaving well result in days added in jail, ace copy your friend balebnce on wood with wieght packs " he said to her I look at her kinda mad again she got us in this again
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“ **** that i would rather die then spend anymore time with you two idiots...” she said starting to get a attitude with them. She glared at the two of them hoping them would try and come for her so she could beat the living crap out of them.

Theeth and shark was mad but didn't fight her "come pretty lady fight us you we'll get you and your friend here time in hole" he said to her I look around I notice a ERT team on the watch watching I slwoly jump off the log and back up
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“I don’t ****ing care you think the hole scares me...” she said this while putting her hair into a ponytail, “I’ve been charge with mutilple convictions of assault what’s another one..” she said putting her fists up.

They stared at her not wanting to start fight. I knew I would be in range if they start throwing spike bombs I back up I was good 10 feet away
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looked at Stephanie to saw were she was looking, she turned her head slightly seeing the ERT, “shit...” she put her fist down. “Your lucky they are there...or else you would have been on the pavement bleeding to death.”she glared at them and flipped them off, turning in the other direction walking off still flipping them off.

I watch as a gaurd go grab her teeth and shark smiled "ok you laps around the ground better do good run" he said to me I groan and head to wall and started to run around
Kaylea sighed and wandered over to Ace and Steph.

I smiled at kaylea as I stop and take a breath "hey, just let her be she's getting something to think about" I said to her seeing gaurd guiding her away I was still mad at her shark came over looking mad "move it!! And who are" he ask looking at kaylea "she's allowed here don't worry" I said walking again
Kaylea nodded, wincing a bit.

I running my lap around
Kaylea walks, unable to go any faster after catching a bullet for Nightmare.

After my lap shark and teeth was really ok they let me shoot hoops tell Bell go off for inside
Kaylea collapsed in a corner, panting.

I look around and kaylea on the ground "oh shit inmate down" I scream I ran over to her and check her pulse
"Jesus Christ, bullets hurt like hell."

I look at her shock "we have to get you to medic" I said shock
Kaylea nodded, coughing.

A gaurd coming with wheelchair I smiled as I help her in I follow them to doors I got Pat down and follow them to medic hall

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus