Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I shook my head "I love psycho ik I can'nt contact him I wish I can" I siad to hem
Lucus (played by DevinGardner)

"Sure" he says simply "ace ill take you tomorrow"
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Ok..”she looked at psycho realizing she had started drama

I sigh thinking about him I needed time away I finish doing my dishes and walk to backyard my bracelet went off but didn't care not now
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She sat in the middle of their drama “damn it....” she mumbled and walked up to the front door and opened it, she walked out and closed it and walked down the side walk

He gets his gear ready for tomorrow
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She knew she wasn’t supposed to the leave the house alone, but she didn’t want to be in the drama

Walks back diwn then sighs "seriously"
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She walked down the side walk and looked up at the sky, she couldn’t see anything, because of the clouds covering the stars, then I began to rain and she started to get wet, she sighed “perfect..”

I sigh as rain started to drip I walk inside and didn't see her anywhere
Ace (played by A__Girl)

The front door was open, she continued to walk down the sidewalk not caring that she was getting completely soaked

"psycho" I said loud Wondering if he knows I saw the door open and gasp
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She walks into a corner store, and begins to look around, she sighed
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She picked up a pack of game and a bag of barbecue chips, she went to the counter and payed for them and walked out, it was still raining and she began to walk away from the house again
Ace (played by A__Girl)

Gum*

I look outside and saw nothing but rain I sigh closing he door knowing she we'll be in trouble for this
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She ended up in the bad part of town and she smiled feeling at home
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She walked around and several guys she knew flirted with her, eventually she walked back to the house, she closed the door behind her and looked around

I was sitting down I saw her and sighed "he's going to flip you broke curfew and condition" she said to her
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Well, he doesn’t have to know, now does he...” she walked up stairs and got changed into shorts and no shirt, just her sports bra. “I’ll just say i took a shower instead of me walking out” she smiled

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus