Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I look at front door I didn't know if he had alarm system on I was to much of a risk. I went upstairs I lock the bathroom door and run cold shower and blast some music hoping he thinks I'm just in shower I slowly open the window
Lucus (played by DevinGardner)

he wakes up to the sound of his ringtone seeing it was a call from the station since he had taken off his suit he didn't hear the walkie talkie he answered the phone "hey something wrong" he asks the man on the other side of the phone

I heard foot steps so I puased hoping nothing went out down stairs

Man: "hey can I get you to take my shift at the station until I get back from my appointment?"

"umm yeah no problem"

Man: "Thanks I Knew I could count on you"

hearing the shower running he knew he could probably trust the girl and also having camera's around the inside and outside of the house except for her room and bathroom he got dressed

"Stephanie!! i'm going to take someones shift at the station i'll be back later don't do anything stupid!!" he says hoping she heard

I open the door "ok" I yell down the stairs. I close the door and thinked I mite as well take my time I ran to my room grab some new clothes before running hot water in shower and jumping in.

he then walks outside to his car

Once done my showrer I got dress check to see he left then went through the backdoor there was a strip mall the the road I walk happy to be alone

he then arrives at the station and takes the shift

I walk to a store that sells cheap screen phone and bought a phone card the dude look at me werid I hand him some money it was noon and got a lunch

he leans back in his chair

After a good lunch I started home but then notice I got lost and ended up near police station if any officer saw me from before they would call my parole officer.

he checks on the cameras at the house not seeing her he assumed she was in her room

I walk by the police station acting shy keeping head down I bump into someone "sorry" I said looking up to see the dude that arrest me in frist place I hope he didn't realize it was me I continue to walk

""hey stop!!"

I stopped bu keep my head down

"you are familier"

I shook my head "I just move here" I said trying to make a different accent

"no you really do"

I look at "sorry you must have me mistaken" I said to him