Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Lucus (played by DevinGardner)

"well ma'am I work for the law her ban was long ago so give her those pants so she can pay for them and get moving I don't need my time being wasted"
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

The ladies shove the pants in my hand "I'll be talking to department head about this and may charge her for tresspassing" she said I grumble bad words and move to chasher bumping her hard out of he way. I payed for my pants and left she piss

he sighs "people these days i swear"

I sat on a bench trying to calm myself down from having a rage.

"calm down it's just a little problem no big deal"

I sighed "what happens if she does charge me" I ask him knowing any charge can be bad news

"don't worry about it"

I look at my feet I knew it would come back at me "shouldn't of gone in there" I said to him grumbling

"your fine trust me"

I look at him "I knew I had previous there but didn't expect them to notice me, I should of told you" I said to him

"Its fine"

I look around I saw security I watch them walk by us "better get going still need some shirts just going to go to Walmart get some plain t shirts" I said to him

"alright lets go"

We got up and walk to Walmart I feel everyone was staring at me I went clothes grabbing some shirts "at less can't get worse" I said still kinda upset

he nods

I went to chasiher I smiled as she check me out with 6 shirts I walk out "ok got stuff I need for now" I said wanting to get out of here now

"lets go then"

We walk to the car I was quiet I knew they was going to come back at me "if they charge me for tresspassing" I said worried "can I get something else like house arrest community service" I ask not wanting time in cell and court

he than stands up

"you dont need to worry"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus