Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I know I can't push him " you can come if you want but not going to be interesting just getting clothes because only have this and my Orange county shirt and pants" I said looking out the window
Lucus (played by DevinGardner)

"but you still need to be watched"

I grumbled *ok* I said not wanting a chaperone everywhere I go I needed clothes

he nods "i know it sucks but you brought this on yourself"

((ill be back tomorrow bye))

(kk)

I sighed " I guess" I said to him I knew it's was going to be hard to get my life back and a year of earning trust.

he nods

We stop at a mall and I was shock out grown it was now "holy 5 years they got huge " I said stepping out of the car

laughs

I shock how many stores they have now "oh good they have some of my favorite stores, if you want I can meet you in food court in hour" I said to him really wanting to be free

"no can do in public i have to stay near you or we both get yelled at and i dont need that"

I groan hate being on a leash because of past stuff "ok will let's go to navy first need some pants" I said to him feeling a little weird about this.

"alright"

We walk to navy store I smiled seeing pants on sale "good timing" I said going through some pants trying to figure out size

"true true"

I found a few sizes and went to try them on a assistance stared at me werid and went to someone another person. I step out of changing room happy to have pants that fit "ok just have to pay for" I stop hearing a voice "I'm sorry but we have a ban on you apparently on our store" she said I was shock "how's that I been away that was years ago " I said to her kinda piss

he steps forward "Im sorry Ma'am but for today you will allow her to be in here"

The girl staerd at him "and you are?" She ask kinda taken by authority shesnatch the pants from me "hey I'm going pay for them #@$# " I said angry as hell

"I am with the police so i will take those pants and ill pay for them for her"

I grumble piss at this the ladies stared "we have a ban order on her for life due to arson" she said to him I grumble not wanting him to know this "that was 10 year ago and I was clear of charges but they kept the ban on" I said

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus