Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

Vile (played by Asroc)

"So..."

His sights zoned in on Roxas. "It was you who did this human trick?" He tossed him his keyblade back as his tone of his voice remained rather 'calm'.

"Be lucky I am in a decent mood for once. If you were a certain reploid in blue, I would of levelled this place in no time flat..."
Jota - The Prideful Silhouette (played by Asroc)

A grin came across Jota's face. William amused him, but he wouldn't lay harm on him. He didn't want to get his hands stained.

"Ease up. I am not going to do anything anyway. He walked to the other and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Oh don't worry. I am somewhat uneasy in a place like this. You are NOT the only one with that feeling."
Roxas (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

“I guess were alike in a sense. I too have an enemy. It is this spiky blonde kid who tries to be friendly and all that crap. Being his nobody in a sense does not really work and I am really tempted to kill him and steal his heart or use his body as a vessel in a sense. He can be a bit stupid at times too. Thanks for the keyblade machine guy?”

Roxas would take his keyblade back and put in a special holster smirking as he noticed a guy with familiar red puffy shorts walk in.
Sora (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

A young boy would stroll in calmly,ignore the rough-faced barkeep and drink roxases milk absent-mindedly. Je was waiting ror kairi his girlfriend to arrive then he frowned at the mysterious machine guy in the corner. He hesistantly took out his oathkeeper keyblade and watched frowning as roxas violently slammed his keyblade into his abdomen causing him to fall and go limp briefly dropping his oathkeeper keyblade briefly being paralyzed by the sudden attack.

Roxas retalliated with a flurry of slashes from the oathkeeper keyblade and his own then he threw sora in the air and kicked him to the wall before jumping from one wall to another hitting him in quick succession.

Sora expected this assault and soon his allies donald and goofy appeared,a somehow sentient cartoonish duck wearing clothes and a supposed sentient dog wearing clothes and a yellow hat and some goggles on his neck strangely showed up using blizzaga and firaga respectively damaging roxas badly.

Roxas gave up quickly grinning wildly as he sat wounded badly by the counter drinking the remnants of his milk. He was entertained by the fight and enjoyed it whilst it lasted.

“Thanks sora. Now I am going to work and succeed with the second stage of my plan. Hmph!”

Roxas slid into the backroom grinning violently as if a murderer broke into the establishment and he was going to kill everyone.
"I... apologize.",William saw the grin on his face. He was wondering what exactly he found funny, wheter it was him or something else.but he let that pass, for it was something trivial, and sometimes it's just better to leave trivial things alone. He turned his sight as the stranger walked to the other side and placed his hand on Will's shoulders.

"Good to know, if we came to discuss a part of our insecurities.. I guess names should come into discussion too. I am Will, nice to meet you.", he said. He was somehow unsure if being open with people in a pub with unknown location was a good idea,but hey, it's not like he had any other options.

His allies disappeared and he sat somberly drinking the last remnants of roxases milk watching everyone at the bar and such. He had a bad feeling about the purple android and the other one plus the mage somehow.
Zack O' Cianaigh (played by CoyBoat275)

A rather tall boy walked through the doors of this pub, seeing how... Unkept this place was, it was just perfect for him, "At least nothing too bad will happen..." Just as he muttered this, he saw the fighting between the people, "Or... Not." He sighed before putting up his hood and walking to the corner, slumped over the counter keeping quiet to himself.
Vile (played by Asroc)

"Someone who has a sense of justice or something?" He asked. "Such disgusting human feelings..." Vile huffed. Something caught his sights. Resting a hand on his side, he saw that male come in.

"Is that the one y ou mentioned?"
Will analyzed the rest of the people. Everything seemed to be wierd, even the fighting part. It was wierd that the boys were fighting with keys.He legitly thought at one point that he might have consumed something illegal, or perhaps it was just a result of some alterned apple juice he had last evening.
He noticed that the one who won the battle was starring at him, "I am a bit of hypocrite on this one, I guess, I sometimes stare at people, but I don't really like when others do it to me.", he thought to himself.
While talking with his new friend, Will opened his grimoire and took an eye at it sometimes.

Looking over at William, he gave another smile.

"The name is Jota by the way." He offered his gloved hand to Will as he nodded.
Zenith Aurora (played by Thecoldsoul)

Tardis wrote:
Agent 1086 waved.
(I'll be able to pm on the 18 so wanna make a Wattpad?)
Zenith Aurora (played by Thecoldsoul)

I was looking around and sighing. "Hey your Sora right? Nice weapon not quite my taste but still nice it would be nice if I could get the weapon I was looking for"
"Nice to meet you. So what do people usually do around here?", he asked. Although, it must have been a bit obvious, as he admitted, it was a pub, and people go to pubs to relax... or well.. William had just wittnessed a blade fight, so that might be an understatement.

He looked back to the people as the fighting stopped, "Well. At least it's clam now." he said to himself as he brought out a notebook and started to write and draw in it.
Tharraleos (played by Gryphtaur)

Amongst the various occurrences, a new figure appeared within the hotel. Standing 6 and 2 thirds feet tall, this most recent guest stood slightly taller than your average man. One quick look at this particular individual would keenly note it wasn't no person, but a humanoid beast. Lined mostly with tawny brown fur on a robust frame, this creature seemed to be a lion of sorts. His white plumaged head and gold taloned feet led to a slightly different notion, however. Even more was the black feathered wings draped across his back not unlike a cape. One could make the observation he hailed from more mythical roots; the amalgamation of raptor and feline known as the Griffin.

Furthermore, an array of soft russet scutes trailed down his midsection through the underside of his tail. That, his scaled paw pads and various webbed extremities were the only current oddities not common in the hybrids. Such would be the case, as Tharraleos belonged to the deadly and versatile Aerasginero. An avid adventurer, the sea dweller stumbled upon a this fine establishment by sheer chance and inherent curiosity brought him inside. His day was spent causing an entire army of men to tremble and flee before his might. Perhaps a drink was in order. Heavy taloned feet nearly trembled the ground as the proud beast made his way to the counter.

"Greetings to you." Began the warrior, his tone rigid and bland like stone. The natural ferocity of his vocal cords nearly vibrated the air around him. "A glass of water to quench my thirst as I browse your menu." He requested, goldenrod, hooked rostrum bending somewhat into an attempted smile. His array of sharp features and piercing yellow gaze often contrasted his cordial tendencies. It was at least a shot, most times, and was feeling gleeful over his prior victory.

Zack looked over at the man walking to the bar, or well, whatever he was. He smiled slightly as his rather cheery personality, "Well, at least another here is happy." He said quietly to himself looking back to his notepad and began to scribbled once more.

"Say Will..." Jota started to say. "Are you up for anything? I'll treat you."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus