Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

"I don't even know what's on the menu.. let me check..", well, he didn't even know what the currency was. He didn't know where he was, or when he was. He didn't know wheter there was a where and when, that's how every it gets(WHAT'S UP REFFERENCE?).
"I pass. I'll just have some milk, I guess.", he replied, taking the conclusion after he had finished reading the menu."How kind of you.", he added.
Jota - The Prideful Silhouette (played by Asroc)

He was growing fond of this boy. Giving another nod, Jota looked at the menu as well.

"I could go for some tea with cream. Either way. Guess we could chat here for a while. Avoid conflict and what not. Can't trust that purple android."
"Tea with cream?", he asked, but he somehow withdrew from questioning it. "You know.. you have a british.. or at least one that sounds british.. you shouldn't be embarassing yourself with not knowing that tea can be consumed with cream!", he thought to himself ."Oh yes, tea with cream, that sounds delicious."

"Of course, it's not like there are any other ways to kill time around here.", he said, looking around. "Oh wow.. how come I didn't notice that robot until now?", he asked, giving off a soft laugh.It was wierd, he knew that such thing was impossible, that robots may only have existed in fairytales,"Hey now, Will, you thought that magic was just fiction too, and look..", he thought.
Jon (played anonymously)

A loud gunshot and clang of the soldier’s metal helmet is heard from the corner, as he had finally onholstered his FN M1900 and unloaded a round into the roof of his mouth.
Zack O' Cianaigh (played by CoyBoat275)

He looked over to the soldier and frowned, "Bud, that's a bit loud yah know. Can you please keep it down?" he asked politely to him.
Jota - The Prideful Silhouette (played by Asroc)

"I think you and I are going to get along truly well." Jota said softly. He ignored the gunblast from the person who just came in. He brushed that off as if it was nothing.

"At least there is someone with a good head on their shoulders here."
Matty Emeral (played by MagicMyth)

matty looked around quite confused. "would anyone mind telling me where i am?"
He turned his head towards the gunshot,"Watch out with that gun, would you?Somebody might get hurt.",no horse junk, Sherlock, of course guns are dangerous!.

"Oh come on, people here don't look that bad.", he said. However, he wasn't sure they were entirely good either, but it'd be a bit unfair to label all of them as a bad person.

"Soooooo.. what things are you into? What do you do in your free time?"

He turned to the newcomer to the bar, "I honestly have no idea what this place is, but all I know its probably some kind of intergalactic pub, where people from far vast lands come to relax from their travels and to meet new people. Who runs this place? I don't know. Maybe its some powerful person from a world far different from our own, making this for their own amusement." He paused, "Or you know... Just a pub." He said looking back.
(THE FOURTH WALL HAS BEEN CRACKED!)
arie drace (played by bixiruni2)

((am i still able to join?))

arie drace wrote:
((am i still able to join?))

((Yeps))

((thank you)) arie walked into the bar and teleported to the stools
Darius (played by JinxedNightmares)

ello???>>

((ello)) arie sat down and looked around at everyone

-sits as far away from anybody as he can, pulling his beanie over his hair again-

she looked at the boy and giggled

-glances your way, wondering why you're giggling, his light grey skin is showing under all the makeup, and his beanie is pulled tightly over his hair-

she got off the stool and walked over to him "why are you hiding yourself?"

-growls, snapping his eyes up at you- because i can.

"oh your cute if you can think you can scare a eliatrope" she giggles

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus