Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

Darius (played by JinxedNightmares)

-growls, crossing his arms, and leaning back in the chair- why would i even care enough to try?
arie drace (played by bixiruni2)

she giggles some more and jumps up

<<im just gonna put this out here, im not purposely being mean to you, Darius is just crabby>>

((i know))

-pulls his phone out, scrolling through it, blatantly ignoring you-

-the bag next to him rustles, a slight screech, he glances at it, before putting it on his lap, and then goes back to scrolling-

"whats that?"

-glances over at you, before jokingly replying- my boyfriend.

-goes back to scrolling-
Jota - The Prideful Silhouette (played by Asroc)

When Will asked him what he does in his free time, Jota sipped his tea, having a calm expression on his face. He didn't want to mention Sumeragi.

"What do I do? Mainly enjoy myself. Fine arts mainly and some sword practise. Sometimes trying to get a certain rowdy person to behave themselves."

-glances over at you, quiet, then stands up, scooting past people to get out the door, his bag screeching loudly when he moves-
"Swords?Swords are cool.", he said somehow excitedly."Getting people to behave can be a pain in the butt.", he sighed. Will was aware that not everyone is willing to act accordingly, not everyone in the world wants things to work in a balanced manner, and they do everything in power to set everything in chaos.

He sipped out of his tea too, although he didn't quite remember getting tea."I guess I am just that unfocused sometimes.", he thought. William read through his book a bit, enjoying the first lines of text in it.
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

(( :p ))
Nightmare and Undead (played by GuntherSavage7272)

As Cyler looked around at what was going on around the pub, he realized that something could happen at anytime. "I'll have a couple shots of whiskey please." Cyler said still taking in the scene he was in. As he downed the shots he looked around to see if there was anything else to do.
Shamult (played by Wandering_Ender)

As Shamult walks into the bar with his warg fallowing closely behind him he sits at the bar and calls to the bar keeper " a Firewisky and bowl of water" the warg sits next to Shamult as removes his wizard hat to revel his elvish ears and starts to stroke his long white and gray beard

As Cyler watches the elder wizard walk in, he decided that he should strike up a conversation with him. "So, you're an elven wizard, I presume? Are you on any specific journey right now?"
Sora (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

Suddenly a swarm of heartless appeared outside of the pub and sora went out to deal with them. Afterwards through Sora heard screaming from the backroom and threw his keyblade at roxas but when he went in,a spiky red-haired male with circular weapons with sharp blades on said circles came out smirking to himself and caused a small fire to grow...

Sora clutched his keyblade,his only weapon close to his chest.
Roxas (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

Roxas would smirk as he got into a battle stance as he and axel stood together prepared for battle. Soon he struck the first blow into sora’s soft chest then jumped up and kicked him multiple times before axel’s hands started burning and he used it as a flamethrower heavily damaging sora then axel set fire to the entire pub.

Cyler sensed that someone needed help, so he pulled out his blasters and rushed out in his usual green skinned devil fashion. He rushed around and was shooting Heartless and was standing next to Sora and helped him take out the Heartless. "Do you have a plan at all?" Cyler asked loudly as he pulled out his bone-decorated sword and slashed at some Heartless. Seeing the next enemy, he summoned some water and put out the flames and rebuilt it in an instant. "You'll have to pay for this!" Cyler yelled as he rushed at the new challenger and slashed at him with his sword.
Matty Emeral (played by MagicMyth)

Jeg er utrolig sliten.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus