Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » RP Cliches/Pet Peeves/Experiences with said peeves

Asroc

Sketch444 wrote:
ThePsychicBruiser wrote:
Has anyone ever ran into someone who has an OC or a annoying character that tries to be "badass" and steal the limelight of the RP? Or the one who fights and can't take hits? Then gets angry when called out?

Kind of. I had this one friend whose OC was a demon hunter who was trained by 'The Masters' to kill everything and anything. His character was unkillable, couldn't feel pain, and I'm sure the character had a large list of powers that helped making him untouchable. His character was also a master thief who could steal anything no matter how secure or well guarded. Anytime another friend of mine, who was also friends with him, would suggest ways to improve the character, since we had problems rp'ing with him because of the character, he would freak out and throw a tantrum. To add to the trouble he seemed determined to shove his OC and one of mine into a relationship when they didn't even exist in the same universe. He was also always asking for me and my other friend to shoehorn his character into our stuff. Ultimately we cut off ties with him. I forget why specifically, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was related to his OC. And thankfully, these events weren't on RPR, so no one else here has to worry about running into him.

Ew...

That sounds very toxic. It feels like in the same situation with this person's OC. Where they make them so powerful and a god mod. He throws tantrums when called out for character control and then rages OOC with caps lock. People like that suck the fun out of a roleplay and just make it less fun. What's worse, this person had a troop of White Knights or he would pose as hisfather or cousin to tell people off.
ThePsychicBruiser wrote:
Sketch444 wrote:
ThePsychicBruiser wrote:
Has anyone ever ran into someone who has an OC or a annoying character that tries to be "badass" and steal the limelight of the RP? Or the one who fights and can't take hits? Then gets angry when called out?

Kind of. I had this one friend whose OC was a demon hunter who was trained by 'The Masters' to kill everything and anything. His character was unkillable, couldn't feel pain, and I'm sure the character had a large list of powers that helped making him untouchable. His character was also a master thief who could steal anything no matter how secure or well guarded. Anytime another friend of mine, who was also friends with him, would suggest ways to improve the character, since we had problems rp'ing with him because of the character, he would freak out and throw a tantrum. To add to the trouble he seemed determined to shove his OC and one of mine into a relationship when they didn't even exist in the same universe. He was also always asking for me and my other friend to shoehorn his character into our stuff. Ultimately we cut off ties with him. I forget why specifically, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was related to his OC. And thankfully, these events weren't on RPR, so no one else here has to worry about running into him.

Ew...

That sounds very toxic. It feels like in the same situation with this person's OC. Where they make them so powerful and a god mod. He throws tantrums when called out for character control and then rages OOC with caps lock. People like that suck the fun out of a roleplay and just make it less fun. What's worse, this person had a troop of White Knights or he would pose as hisfather or cousin to tell people off.

Yeah, glad I cut off contact with him. Had to practically blackmail him with a stupid fanfic me and my other friend made to get him to quit shipping his character and my character together :/ which I'm not proud of, but it worked thankfully. I think he's been trying to apologize to me and my other friend since all this happened, but I don't think i'm going to accept it. Even then, I assume he wants to be friends again and judging from past experiences, that won't last long until one of us does something that pisses the other off.
Claine Moderator

I think that if somebody says 'no' to an RP with you, you need to take it with grace. Some of the peeves being listed here basically amounts to "The other person didn't want to RP with this character" or "The other person thought my character didn't fit."

I'm pretty shy so it's hard for me to outright refuse somebody. I'm always worried that they'll get very angry at me. I have a LOT of respect who take a 'no' in their stride.

I've been RPing long enough to know what kind of character I do and don't like. If I don't think your character will fit the RP, I'd rather refuse you straight away than give you a few half-hearted posts and eventually drop it. Even if it stings, people are under no obligation to accept your character.
Asroc

@ Claine.

Allot of people do need to learn the word "no". I am a nice and lax guy and pretty much open. However, I have limits.

I have declined people from some rps before. Mainly when I use to rp on Gaia. Tumblr, it is win/lose for me.

With Tumblr, I had to add some rp rules and limits, such as literate posts and being respectful. This applies to impatient people. Most of us have lives. School, work, etc. there are people who expect a replyreply every six seconds. I humbly tell them that I have a life and they go and say I am lying.

Back to the "no" thing.

Some people do need to respect other players. I am rubbish at making ocs and I really don't rp as them. Nor do I wanna be pressured into making one to keep a "friendship".

A Sonic rper wouldn't fit in a Final Fantasy rp.

I been bullied before for rping canons most peoples' that bullied me had shallow ocs that were expies or carbon copies of existing characters. This was the past.

If saying no doesn't work with people, then explain to.them.
Claine wrote:
I think that if somebody says 'no' to an RP with you, you need to take it with grace. Some of the peeves being listed here basically amounts to "The other person didn't want to RP with this character" or "The other person thought my character didn't fit."

I'm pretty shy so it's hard for me to outright refuse somebody. I'm always worried that they'll get very angry at me. I have a LOT of respect who take a 'no' in their stride.

I've been RPing long enough to know what kind of character I do and don't like. If I don't think your character will fit the RP, I'd rather refuse you straight away than give you a few half-hearted posts and eventually drop it. Even if it stings, people are under no obligation to accept your character.
However, at times, there are cases when individuals try to pick what parts of another user's charater to allow. Sometimes, they veto, either knowing or unknowingly, a CRITICAL PART of a charater, or a part, that if vetoed, practically makes the oc unusable. When this happens, the character's owner is forced to either pick another character if they have more than one, alert the rp owner that the critical part was vetoed, try to get a exception, think up a new charater, or look for a new rp. If you add promises from a 3rd individual, who wants to keep all promises, this could present a problem, especially if the rp owner has tricked the 3rd person into making a promise to rp with them at the same time as the promise with you, but the rp owner worded the promise to veto other rps, or if they vetoed the critical part on purpose.
PlayerArc wrote:
Claine wrote:

However, at times, there are cases when individuals try to pick what parts of another user's charater to allow. Sometimes, they veto, either knowing or unknowingly, a CRITICAL PART of a charater, or a part, that if vetoed, practically makes the oc unusable. When this happens, the character's owner is forced to either pick another character if they have more than one, alert the rp owner that the critical part was vetoed, try to get a exception, think up a new charater, or look for a new rp. If you add promises from a 3rd individual, who wants to keep all promises, this could present a problem, especially if the rp owner has tricked the 3rd person into making a promise to rp with them at the same time as the promise with you, but the rp owner worded the promise to veto other rps, or if they vetoed the critical part on purpose.

Regardless, no means no. If that critical part of the character won't work in the setting of the rp, then that's that. And I don't think the promise situation would be too likely to happen. I mean, I personally wouldn't do an rp that I didn't want to do, regardless of if I promised to do an rp or not. rp'ing is a hobby, not a chore.
Claine Moderator

It doesn't matter how vital that aspect is. I will not accept RP with a character who I don't think will fit/I don't think I'll enjoy RPing with.

I'm allowed to say 'No, this is set in a realistic setting and 500 year old characters don't exist. Could you play a version of him that fits better in the setting." and you are equally allowed to say "No, his immortality is a key part to his character, I won't change it."

Just because the thing that gets pointed out is a key part of his character doesn't mean they get a free pass. Like you said, if you don't want to change it, you need to say no gracefully, pick another character, make a new character or sit this RP out. I know you might've had your heart set on a certain character, but you can't complain or argue or guilt the other party. Play by the rules or don't play at all.

If you're dead set on using a certain character, by all means, create your own, similiar RP where x characters are permitted.

Everybody has been declined for a RP at some time. It's something you need to accept.
The person who vetoed it might not be the rp owner, as the case on a RP Wapka(Me and some of my friends on Plaza call sites that were created via Wapka by the same name as the service.), a admin often uses their admin status to force their way into rps that I'm interested in, then veto dragons, despite me telling that individual that, in my case, the dragon part is a critical part of my charater, then when I try to join another rp on that wapka(I haven't tried creating a rp on the Wapka, but I think the admin would force their way into the rp, then veto dragons, or veto others joining the rp, plus I can't keep a self-rp(A rp that only involves one person's charaters.) going.), the admin beats me to joining the rp, then vetoes dragons again, but if I chat on the site, the admin is ok with that. I have brought it up with that site's owner, too, but nothing has happened, yet.
PlayerArc wrote:
The person who vetoed it might not be the rp owner, as the case on a RP Wapka(Me and some of my friends on Plaza call sites that were created via Wapka by the same name as the service.), a admin often uses their admin status to force their way into rps that I'm interested in, then veto dragons, despite me telling that individual that, in my case, the dragon part is a critical part of my charater, then when I try to join another rp on that wapka(I haven't tried creating a rp on the Wapka, but I think the admin would force their way into the rp, then veto dragons, or veto others joining the rp, plus I can't keep a self-rp(A rp that only involves one person's charaters.) going.), the admin beats me to joining the rp, then vetoes dragons again, but if I chat on the site, the admin is ok with that. I have brought it up with that site's owner, too, but nothing has happened, yet.

Seems to me that that's not the rp site for you then. Especially if the Admins use their position to bully others into doing things their way. In most rp's I've been in on other sites, this hasn't been a problem, especially on this forum as the Admin/s and Mods are all extremely friendly and welcoming. I'd say you should find a new site to rp on. Alternatively, since the Admins aren't the ones who made the rp's, you could try just disregarding them? And if they try to ban you for not rp'ing how they want you to in someone else's rp, report them to the owner. If the Owner doesn't do anything that's even more of a sign that that site isn't worth your time. Like I said earlier, Rp's are a hobby, not a chore.
Sketch444 wrote:
PlayerArc wrote:

Seems to me that that's not the rp site for you then. Especially if the Admins use their position to bully others into doing things their way. In most rp's I've been in on other sites, this hasn't been a problem, especially on this forum as the Admin/s and Mods are all extremely friendly and welcoming. I'd say you should find a new site to rp on. Alternatively, since the Admins aren't the ones who made the rp's, you could try just disregarding them? And if they try to ban you for not rp'ing how they want you to in someone else's rp, report them to the owner. If the Owner doesn't do anything that's even more of a sign that that site isn't worth your time. Like I said earlier, Rp's are a hobby, not a chore.

Well, I happen to be the site owner's buddy, but I can't figure out why the admin keeps the site owner from stepping in, even though this tends to happen while the owner's not on the wapka, which is often. When the owner is on the Wapka tends to be when the vetoing slows down, and I don't think the admin would override what the owner says, so when I notice the owner rping, I have to hope that I don't give away my joining, until I join the rp, just in case.
PlayerArc wrote:
Sketch444 wrote:
PlayerArc wrote:

Well, I happen to be the site owner's buddy, but I can't figure out why the admin keeps the site owner from stepping in, even though this tends to happen while the owner's not on the wapka, which is often. When the owner is on the Wapka tends to be when the vetoing slows down, and I don't think the admin would override what the owner says, so when I notice the owner rping, I have to hope that I don't give away my joining, until I join the rp, just in case.

Well, the Owner being your buddy gives you all the more reason to report the Admins for abusing their power. And if he doesn't believe you try to get a screen cap next time you join an rp.
Asroc

Hearing that recent conversation gives me deja-vu from a small forum I use to be on.

'Cept the admin played favourites and gave people he like a five character slot and everyone else three. Not too mention, he treated people who didn't play his way like crap. This happens ALLOT on Gaia. Glad I quit Gaia RP in 2009.
Sanne Moderator

I feel like this is turning from a "RP pet peeves" topic into "let's complain about other RP sites". I realize the bad experiences have been really annoying and ruined your fun, but those things don't happen here! :) Our mod team snd admin are the bee's knees. ;) It also seems unfair that none of these people can defend themselves by sharing their side of the stories. Maybe we can focus on some non-site specific peeves to keep the topic from derailing?
Asroc

When people confuse In character for out of character. I RP on Tumblr and made a post about Bart Simpson in character. Person who does not know the difference between in and out of character threw a giant tantrum, assuming I was talking about his stupid OC.

Yeah. People kind of need to learn the difference between in and out of character. As well for self control over certain things.

Speaking of Out of character.

I use | or |¥|. I had someone say. "Why are you using |s? All Rpers use []!"

Uh. Yeah. K.
Mhm, we should do that
But I do understand if other sites have been troubling, especially if they weren't really meant for RPing like this one is (sure they have their own places to where RP in on the forum, but it's not what the site was created for)
All of my examples pretty much originate from other sites, but that's because those are my experiences with RPs, but I'll try to not bash on the sites because they do not deserve that and translate the problems into something more 'common' or such~

Mostly things here are pretty much true to me too. Like the whole 'sex RP thingy' that someone pointed out... ... Who was it again... Skye. I absolutelly agree with this. Maybe even more than I should as 'sex RPs' over all kinda scare me~

Over 10 years or so I have RPd, learned English and overall improved. On previous RP site they were either so small that I didn't really get the chance to do anything in there or the RP I got in just ended like it had hit a wall. I had pretty much just posed a few times on those Finnish forums from the roleplaying part. They were just so small and I was rather shy too... + I was near 'teenager'
On the English forum - not meant for RPing as their 1st priority - I did join a group RPing but the topic had like 50 or 70 or 100 pages at the moment, so no way I was going to read all of that (I tried though) so I just tried to hop in and get someone to notice me. I think I made it rather clear who I was targetting and such, buuuut was never 'noticed' and so I just 'left my targets' and went to wander around in hopes for someone to notice me at some point. I wasn't really too disappointed when the RP died out. It was 6 years ago and I remember it to just having 'ended' so I think that my 'mini side story' didn't exactly hit its end but the RP ended instead

This has lead to me wanting to notice at least most of the RPers that join a group RP because of the feeling; you finally Finally get to join an RP, it sounds Super exiting and you can't wait to begin~ So you join in the group, make your post,, wait for others to post, post again and so on, but no-one pays a flying buck on what you do or who you are even if you would be standing next to the other RPed characters and shouting at them asking for their names. Nuh-uh. That isn't all that great.
Sadly, this attitude of 'be nice to everyone' tends to attract mean people too so... Yea...

Ok so.. Along the years I've met quite a few people. RPing was actually where I really got in contact with some of my best friends~ But those years are also the years of some pet peeves
Maybe on the lesser rank is someone using a canon character and going absolutelly OOC with them. Why would you do that? If you like the character and want to RP as them, why are you changing them? I may not have always know the character others RPd as/with but I sure did hear from others if the character was being OOC. And really. I have nothing against canon characters as long as they are being themselves
If you must have your favourite MLP pony (canon one, most likely the mane 6) going berserk or Ichigo (Bleach) or Naruto just going all 'killer mode' and shooting rockets out of nowhere: Don't. That's not what those characters would normally do. That is when you create an OC so that you can act in the way you want to act during that moment. Volá~ You're now more fitting to have your character go berserk because they have serious anger issues or when they are in danger their instincts kick in and they become wilder than an animal in order to protect themselves~
But from that derives another problem: how does that OC look? You know, especially younger players want to play as the 'cool looking character' and if they think Ichigo looks cool they want their character to look exactly like Ichigo. So they write a good unique description for that character, name it Ichigo and gave them paste a picture of Ichigo on the appearance spot. Nah, doesn't work that way. Ok, so they've now changed the name to Strawberry. Ummm... Ok..? Maybe one more time unless you can come up with a very good reason why their name is Strawberry, and I mean more than 'because Ichigo means strawberry' or 'their parents just felt like it/god told them so'

And then the pictures.... Please... I know not everyone is an artist but.... There is just something about, going to Google and grapping the prettiest most perfect picture of a big eyed red haired anime girl and saying that 'this is how they look'. It is in a way art theft and that is something I do not support. I really appreciate when others go through some effort on designing their own character no matter what. They might not be the most skilled drawer but I still support them on what they have created. Maybe their drawing skills will improve and the character will too? The problem might also be to make the character not look like an exact copy of something else, younger people tend to do that a lot and people that just 'aren't all that creative' or something. Well..... Years ago, on a Finnish pokemon RPing site.... I really couldn't draw a human/picture of the trainer, but I really Really wanted to have a picture in the profile because I like art and drawing and other peoples' profiles looked sooooo cool and such. So I had to do it, right? I printed out a picture of the main character of Tokyo Mew Mew (a manga that my friend read but I had no idea about) and started tracing it on another paper, thinking that I can't just go and paste the actual picture there, but if I drew it myself it would be ok. I also thought that no-one on the site would recognize the character so it would have All been my own creation. NOPE. I never even finished that picture, I started to feel bad about it especially when my mom said that I shouldn't do that (and I had no knowledge on that OCs were actually a thing so I could have traced the human body from a picture, given it a hair like mine and normal clothes and it would have been alright. Nah, instead I just quit the whole thing and didn't try again

But with all that aside, my top pet peeve is godmodding. I think that it might be the one of the only things that even the kid me didn't abuse all that much. Sure my character could dodge many hits and such and at times I would get tricky with things, but in the end the character would still get hit and be hurt and stuff and they wouldn't go and just summon rockets out of nowhere - a sword maybe, but the character itself owned a sword and if it was broken and he needed a new one I'd have something or someone deliver him a new one. At times I did find my character in a disadvantage so I had to figure out something in order to keep them alive in there. A godmodder was like an inch away of killing them and such. The character came back through some stuff but had to suffer and be saved from their own mind after that one
But yea, I really hate those things that you just hit and punch and slash and they're just like "I'm a copy pasted picture of a dragon from Google images, my scales are harder than diamonds, nothing can cut or break them. I'm indestructible and I don't even notice that you are trying to beat me because I just came and destroyed the whole city and ate all its people and I'm laying on top of your other smaller character and crushing them alive but you wouldn't care~" Gosh darn it I hate that. I had to have my military people call a tank over to try and blast the dragon so that it could leave my characters alone and let me RP like I had before the dragon had came along. The tank however, didn't do crap and the dragon then destroyed it as if it was nothing. I had to now save the tank officer, have him join my group for the moment and plan something else. My friends came along to get the stuck character out from below the dragon and because of time zones we could all sneak out from where the dragon was now 'sleeping' and continue on at the military cantonment where the tank officer had guided us.
That wasn't the last of the godmodding we saw, no way. We had to fight godmodders constantly, but we didn't want to be mean to everyone, especially the new players that just didn't know what they were doing at the moment. Sacrifices had to be made from time to time. My nice self actually lost a leg and had to go around leaning on others and carrying the ripped off leg while doing so. Lucky enough when one of our characters healed from being practically brainwashed they could reattach the leg with their magic, even if it made their character vulnerable on a very bad time (we just had to try keep the character away from harm then)
But at times, we couldn't do anything to the godmodders. We had our own person that could at least keep our other characters safe until we had escaped. It was at times 'godmodder vs godmodder' but only when things got extreme. We did get through them eventually by group effort. Sometimes we just needed to state the logic right on their faces and a group of regular characters finally managed to miraculously 'beat' the godmodder - rather to chase them away but still.
Not every godmodder surrendered to the same level as us though, so our only way of dealing with them was to ignore them. Nowadays when we see a godmodder we really just want to leave the topic. To some it's an instant turnoff and ruins the mood

And then the most Most biggest greatest pet peeve of mine: Spammers. The person came in the RP, wrote something that had nothing to do with it, no contact with our characters whatsoever, the character pretty much wasn't even there. We couldn't reply to it/add it in the story. They then wrote something similar in all caps. We still couldn't do anything with them. Then they started shouting in the place, asking why we weren't 'noticing them' and then proceeded on writing useless posts such as 'booooooooooooooooooooooooooom' with cat sized colored caps letters. We ignored the first one. Then they posted several posts in a row, similar to the last one but now they also posted messages where they were outright hating on us and wishing for the RP to be banned. And soon after, the RP was indeed banned.... Our fun times were over. I think we all got warnings out of that too and some got temporary banned from the site, not for too long though, I think. It was horrible still. All we had wanted to do was to have fun, and then it was taken from us.

This has been a rant
Asroc

Reima wrote:
Maybe on the lesser rank is someone using a canon character and going absolutelly OOC with them. Why would you do that? If you like the character and want to RP as them, why are you changing them? I may not have always know the character others RPd as/with but I sure did hear from others if the character was being OOC. And really. I have nothing against canon characters as long as they are being themselves

I prefer RPing Canons. I really can't RP as OCs. Akira is not a well known character, unless you either played Live a Live in Japan or the fan translated version.

I have ran across many people who RP as canons are are grossly OOC. It's common. Some OOCness can be ignored and it slips out at times. I see more OOCness with Nintendo Rpers; mainly with Smash Bros and with DMC Rpers. Making Dante into a Pony or have Samus with a sailor mouth is rather OOC and derails from the character. Akira isn't really a well known character and I know how he acts.

I am fine with Crack or Shattered Glass type RPs.

The only time I dislike when canon RPers act out of line is when they try to stake claim on the character they RP. Saying that others can not RP them and will threaten with reports or make excuses such as "MY DAD OWNS THAT COMPANY!"

Canons are open characters to RP as.

I am fine with AU RPs as long they make some sense. I have a friend who made their DmC Dante in a steam punk setting, which is creative.
That I agree with you in
A little OOCness is ok, especially if it's an accident or you just weren't sure on how the character would react in said situation. But going way Way OOC is something that hurts my head

AU RPs can sometimes be the best RPs ever~ It depends though but they definitely can be fun. But the main point is: it's an AU and you can do pretty much anything there
Reima wrote:
But with all that aside, my top pet peeve is godmodding. I think that it might be the one of the only things that even the kid me didn't abuse all that much. Sure my character could dodge many hits and such and at times I would get tricky with things, but in the end the character would still get hit and be hurt and stuff and they wouldn't go and just summon rockets out of nowhere - a sword maybe, but the character itself owned a sword and if it was broken and he needed a new one I'd have something or someone deliver him a new one. At times I did find my character in a disadvantage so I had to figure out something in order to keep them alive in there. A godmodder was like an inch away of killing them and such. The character came back through some stuff but had to suffer and be saved from their own mind after that one
But yea, I really hate those things that you just hit and punch and slash and they're just like "I'm a copy pasted picture of a dragon from Google images, my scales are harder than diamonds, nothing can cut or break them. I'm indestructible and I don't even notice that you are trying to beat me because I just came and destroyed the whole city and ate all its people and I'm laying on top of your other smaller character and crushing them alive but you wouldn't care~" Gosh darn it I hate that. I had to have my military people call a tank over to try and blast the dragon so that it could leave my characters alone and let me RP like I had before the dragon had came along. The tank however, didn't do crap and the dragon then destroyed it as if it was nothing. I had to now save the tank officer, have him join my group for the moment and plan something else. My friends came along to get the stuck character out from below the dragon and because of time zones we could all sneak out from where the dragon was now 'sleeping' and continue on at the military cantonment where the tank officer had guided us.
That wasn't the last of the godmodding we saw, no way. We had to fight godmodders constantly, but we didn't want to be mean to everyone, especially the new players that just didn't know what they were doing at the moment. Sacrifices had to be made from time to time. My nice self actually lost a leg and had to go around leaning on others and carrying the ripped off leg while doing so. Lucky enough when one of our characters healed from being practically brainwashed they could reattach the leg with their magic, even if it made their character vulnerable on a very bad time (we just had to try keep the character away from harm then)
But at times, we couldn't do anything to the godmodders. We had our own person that could at least keep our other characters safe until we had escaped. It was at times 'godmodder vs godmodder' but only when things got extreme. We did get through them eventually by group effort. Sometimes we just needed to state the logic right on their faces and a group of regular characters finally managed to miraculously 'beat' the godmodder - rather to chase them away but still.
Not every godmodder surrendered to the same level as us though, so our only way of dealing with them was to ignore them. Nowadays when we see a godmodder we really just want to leave the topic. To some it's an instant turnoff and ruins the mood
I've seen cases where godmodders(I'm not giving any usernames, though.), not only godmod, but they abuse logic to the point where if you try to do something, they want it explained to the last tiny detail. Not everything can be described to that point, even though the logic abuse isn't a pet peeve, yet.
Man, that sounds bothersome

Lucky for us, it was mostly just a case where someone claimed to be 'a pure creature of perfection' and had 'a beam that would destroy all that is evil' or something like that. But I think there was a part of 'pure evil' or such? Anyway, we got our characters to counter it By saying that no-one is perfect and nothing is purely good or evil. And, a snarky remark (slightly modified, I can't remember the exact thing from years ago) from my character: "You don't seem all too 'goodie-two-shoes' when you're the one rampaging and trying to kill innocent bystanders"
Man. They got pissed when they read that xD

But yes. People who want to be perfect and lose their nerves when they get the slightest critique directed at them... Yea... Not the most amazing thing in existence
Asroc

Reima wrote:
That I agree with you in
A little OOCness is ok, especially if it's an accident or you just weren't sure on how the character would react in said situation. But going way Way OOC is something that hurts my head

AU RPs can sometimes be the best RPs ever~ It depends though but they definitely can be fun. But the main point is: it's an AU and you can do pretty much anything there

I love AU and Crossovers. Akira can fit more in Sci Fi and mecha settings, since that is what he is based off of. He'd work fine in a Fighting Game type setting, such as Tekken or Street Fighter as well.
Quote:
But yes. People who want to be perfect and lose their nerves when they get the slightest critique directed at them... Yea... Not the most amazing thing in existence

I seen so many of these types of people. Assume they are perfect and claim to get A's, B's and claim that they published a book, yet when they get critique, they rage and go SSJ. That or they defend themselves as their characters.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » RP Cliches/Pet Peeves/Experiences with said peeves

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus