Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

Spotting the compound through the flames surround her ship, Charlotte narrowed her eyes. Great. She had been called in on a prison break. She sighed, but she couldn't back out now. Pulling up on the controls, she swept over the compound, banking and turning hard to slow down. Circling back to the building and the yard, she came to a fast stop, setting down rather roughly outside the prison. She waved the inmates over, hitting a button that opened a hatch in the back, a ramp extending down into the grass below the ship.
Tyhan (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I. Quickly ran over guards were now sounding alarms I heard gun being pulled and fire I felt one hit me hard in back I fell for a second before getting up and climbing on board I saw the captain and grin "cheers for pick" I said closing hatch and buckling up

The only thing the dragoness could do was watch as the inmates climbed over the fence. As one of them was shot, she winced, but relaxed when the woman got up again. She turned back to look from the cockpit when she ran up. "Shouldn't we wait for more of them?" She asked, scaled hand hovering over the button to open the hatch again.

I look behind me at a little window "they all have them down if we wait any longer there going to shoot the fuel" she said wincing in pain

Looking over to see the top of one of the buildings opening, Charlotte watched as what looked like a missile turret rose from the walls. "Alright, let's get out of here." She pulled up on the controls, blasting the ground around the ship with an incredible amount of heat, raising the ship into the air. Engaging the forward thrusters again, they rocketed forward, skimming over the ground as the compound receded behind them.

I look below from my seat and sighed I was free for now "so what's your name" I ask her not sure what to say

Relaxing as the facility disappeared, the dragoness pitched up, sending the ship racing through the atmosphere and out into space. She turned her chair around, now facing the woman. "My name is Charlotte," she said. "And what might yours be?" She asked.

I grin "my name is tyhan thank you so much for freeing me I was held captive for years now because of my home planet blew up and I was only one hat surive" I said to to HR mumbling a little shock from escaping then I remembered the bullet I look in a small mirror and swore under my breath

The scaled figure listened quietly to Tyhan's story, nodding s she finished. "I'm very sorry to hear that, Tyhan. I do know your pain, though." She sighed, getting up from the chair. "My own species was slaughtered back on my home planet, and I was lucky to escape with my life." She tilted her head as the woman mumbled something. "Here, let me take a look at it," she said, making her way over.

I nodded rolling my shirt up I wince feeling pain "any idea we're I can hide I'll be on the list of wanted" I said to her wincing hard

Crouching behind Tyhan, the dragoness looked at the bullet wound. "Hmm... Yes, that's going to have to come out," she said. "And since you just escaped from prison, I can't take you anywhere, which means that I'll have to do it myself." She stood, walking to the back of the ship, and coming back with a gauze pad. "It's going to hurt. You can bite on my tail, if you want to try to distract yourself from the pain." Charlotte held her tail up next to the woman.

8 look at her "at less take me far away from here " I said to her Sternly not wanting to go back "hmm ok" I said sitting lighting on tail

"I wouldn't take you back there." Clenching her jaw a bit as Charlotte felt Tyhan's teeth on her tail, she put her scaly hands on the skin around the wound. "This is going to hurt. A lot. Be prepared." With that, she pushed her claw into the wound, trying to be as gentle as possible while still reaching inside. She dug around for the bullet, dragging it out and letting it fall to the floor. "It's out."

I scream bitting down hard feeling the pain. I sigh seeing a small bullet "is it bad" I ask seeing a hole

A small growl escaped from Charlotte's jaws as Tyhan bit down on her tail, but her hands stayed steady. "It's not bad, but if we don't get it covered up soon, it's going to be." She pressed the gauze pad over it, soaking up what blood had dripped down from the hole. Securing it, the dragoness took her hands away, waiting for a moment to make sure that it stayed. "Alright, it's done. Don't touch it."

I nodded letting go on her tail "thanks" I said feeling tierd the running and bleeding made me tierd I lye on back sit and fell alseep

Taking her tail back, Charlotte nodded. "You're welcome," she replies. Seeing her lean back and close her eyes, the dragoness smiled. "Let's get you to a proper bed." She picked Tyhan up, carefully carrying her to the back of the ship, opening a door into a bedroom-looking room. "I know a place that you'll be safe. Just sleep for now," she said, laying her on the bed.

I felt being lefted and put in bed I sigh and nodded hearing here say she we'll get me to safe place I fall asleep

Watching her for a moment, Charlotte stepped out of the room, going back to the cockpit. Taking the controls again, she banked the ship, firing the thrusters toward deep space. She would fly to a place far away from anywhere, a peaceful green and blue planet orbiting alone. Tyhan would probably wake up before they got there.

I woke and look out the window there was no plants really close I step out of bed room and into the cockpit "where are we" I ask rubbing my eyes and yawning

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus