Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

As Percy would be flying around in his Cruiser looking for a bounty he noticed a large fleet of ships in front of a large Corvette ``My god...``
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

((Want some exact numbers/Size measurements of the main ship?))

((nah))

((15,000 Meters/9 miles,I know you didn't want it but it may be needed for rp reasons,Just so you can imagine the sheer size of the flagship))

He'd notice a large railgun charging ``I gotta get out of here`` He'd reach for the switch to turn on his Light Speed engine but was then hit with an EMP from the planet below ``No No No No!`` He'd begin being pulled into orbit of the planet ``S***!``

((Youre unlikely to die,the round is aimed at your engines,Your real problem is the emp due to life support,But it only works with what it comes in contact with,If you have a suit or get to one you should be fine))

((Yeah I know he isn't going to die he has a suit and multiple escape pods))

((He was being pulled in by a tractor beam anyways))

He'd get out of his seat and was running towards the escape pods. He'd turn on the emergency escape pod power. He'd grab his gun and climbed. ``This better work`` he slammed his fist on the launch button and the next thing he knew he was falling through the air.

The darkwolves on the bridge would notice a cruiser nearby,A pod had been launched from it,Still too far away to be targeted,"Turn the ship" said the darkwolf,The railgun would reload rapidly,Charging its blue beam again
"Railgun reloaded captain!" Said the grey uniformed darkwolf, "Fire at the cruiser!,Maximum effect!" Another Loud lightning-like sound would be heard with another shot being fired

((They are assuming there is someone on board when there is not))

He'd smash into the ground. He'd crawl out ``You ain't getting me that easily heh heh`` He'd stand up stumbling slightly. ``Now... where the hell am I?`` He'd scan the area
``Trees, Trees, Trees, OH S***`` He'd spot his cruiser about to be shot

((Yeah makes sense))

((You gotta rp what happens to it,Just assume there is catastrophic damage,The railgun is a LOT larger than your average one))
Tyhan (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I heard beeping from cokcpit scared I sat down "what's happening" I said to him

It'd get hit with railgun blowing totally in half ``NOO!``

((Smithie i'm not in the ship btw))

He'd hear cars coming toward him. He'd spin around seeing an A.T.F convoy ``S***`` He'd begin sprinting away in towards the wreckage of his ship

((The atf is basically a crime syndicate trying to kill him due to his family owning a crime syndicate))

He'd hide in the wreckage of his ship He'd look around trying to see if any of the crew is still alive He'd still see the convoy coming towards him He decides to hide inside of a wrecked escape pod ``S***, s***, s***``

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus