Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

((I gtg so i'll continue this tommorow
Tyhan (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

((ok.. ik there's 3 people that's in ship right now))
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

((Your ship wasn't targeted,Percys was,And the Russians ship as well,I didn't kill either off))

((What timezones are you guys in? How much are you on?))

((You people aren't on much are you?))

The darkwolf transports would soon land on the planets surface in the destroyed city,A large black tower would be seen, The Darkwolves would line up shoulder to shoulder,They were briefed by their officers "Grab the Nuke" Said ember,As if on cue Two darkwolf soldiers would walk out of the transport carrying a cylindral device with a timer on it,A Darkwolf radiation symbol would be seen on the side,Indicating the weapon was nuclear "Fist,You will plant the nuke and pull out,I will take 10 Sword units with me,The rest of sword will activate anti-air weapons to prevent aircraft from seeing it and to turn on tractor beams for any ships in atmosphere" As ember was saying this the tower would emit a Massive laser beam,Shooting to the sky as a beacon "Get the nuke in there,Anyone within a 300 mile radius would have seen that,Maybe even from space"

((You guys alive?,I may start my own RP))

((And I think this rp just died,we had fun,if anyone wanted to join then go over to darkwolf rp))
Remnant (played by Daleks)

((I was gonna join...))

((I may restart rp make it close if you want to join pm me your role I need active people!))
Baris Abdullah (played anonymously)

((It was bound to happen when someone started to blow everything up. ;/
I'm thinking of making an RP focused on disappeared people throughout the galaxy, but without any destructive characters and no-one liners. Most of you are invited.))
Nick (played anonymously)

Baris Abdullah wrote:
((It was bound to happen when someone started to blow everything up. ;/
I'm thinking of making an RP focused on disappeared people throughout the galaxy, but without any destructive characters and no-one liners. Most of you are invited.))
((Sounds great. If of course I'm invited.))
Lila (played anonymously)

Can I join?

Sadly I think this RP died

((Yep,We are starting a new rp,It has already surpassed the galaxy wide witch at the time was the largest rp on the scifi forum))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus