Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Radioactive symbol discussion (SOLVED)

BunBunUke

Fall out boy?
BunBunUke wrote:
Fall out boy?
Nope. I tried that one.
XIII wrote:
Who hasn't posted on the forums? Do we just snatch a new person?

You can snatch me >u<
My friend already got it
Night Visions, the album to the song Radioactive, by Imagine Dragons. I dunno, I usually listen to songs with crappy album names XD
I had the following random thoughts:

Radioactive Symbol
1) Nuclear waste
2) Nuclear weapon/war

Falling out with a Brother
1) Nuclear division
2) War between nations

Consumes time to gain
1) Safety (radioactive decay/half-life period)
2) Regeneration (of planet, of people)

Good Name for Album
1) Dissolution
2) Armageddon
I assume it's already being looked at, but things in the Fallout games and others in the genre are being looked at, right? It says it's a scifi reference, the guardians have occasionally been bonus clues themselves (old timey gangster could be an era feel hint), and "time consuming to gain" seems like it's referring to gathering materials in game.

I'm not super familiar with the games myself, though.

It might help to make a list of guesses and cross failed attempts out as you go, like in the past. ^^; It doesn't look like that's really happening this time around.
Dragonfire Moderator

Found a message in a bottle that's probably applicable here: "The brothers were almost human."
SeraphicStar

Interesting. Possibly ghouls or mutants? Does anyone know if there's relevant ghoul or mutant siblings in Fallout?
Fallout 4 has 3 mutant brothers, I think? I haven't played it but friends talk. Anyone with actual experience with the game, rather than my heresay?

Edit: Okay I googled this but Brothers Grimm are in Fallout, a Jim and Jon? You heal them and they leave apparently.
SeraphicStar

Already tried those, no luck, alas. Apparently in Fallout 4 Super Mutants call each other brothers? Hmm. Doesn't explain the second or third hints, though.
GuntherSavage7272

What about a long side quest about two brothers who got into a fight and the name of the side quest is also the name of an album?
SeraphicStar

Is there such a sidequest?
"falling out with a brother" makes me think of Hanzo and Genji. Not to mention Genji turned into a cyborg ninja, which is a pretty kickass name for an album.
SeraphicStar

A good guess, but we're pretty sure this riddle is about Fallout :)
GuntherSavage7272

Panic_ wrote:
"falling out with a brother" makes me think of Hanzo and Genji. Not to mention Genji turned into a cyborg ninja, which is a pretty kickass name for an album.
Oh dang, I didn't think about that!
SeraphicStar wrote:
A good guess, but we're pretty sure this riddle is about Fallout :)

The Jalbert Brothers Disposal then?
here's a link to some info
www.ign.com/wikis/fallout-4/Jalbert_Brothers_Disposal
GuntherSavage7272

This looks like it answers most of the clues but what about the album part?

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Radioactive symbol discussion (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus