Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Radioactive symbol discussion (SOLVED)

GuntherSavage7272 wrote:
This looks like it answers most of the clues but what about the album part?
Don't those games have a big oldies music theme?
Ilmarinen Moderator

The last clue might just mean that whatever the answer is, it WOULD make a good album name :)
Yeah, if it sounds good, and not really blocky. I think that might be what it means.
I feel that i'm butting in out of the blue (I am ;;;; ) and prolly most of not all I'll say will be gilberish and nonsence, but here I go from what I see so far:

A falling out with a brother, may reffer to "Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued", by fall out boy, since the frist line is "Brothers and sisters put this record down"

BUT, That'd be obiating the other two clues, so goin by the first and third, I think the name may go to the phrase "Family feud". I know there is a Jay-Z song from his last album called like that, as well as a rap album from The Daylon family? But I haven't heard none of them yet, so idk how could it relate to the second clue ;v;
CoronelCoscacho wrote:
I feel that i'm butting in out of the blue (I am ;;;; ) and prolly most of not all I'll say will be gilberish and nonsence, but here I go from what I see so far:

A falling out with a brother, may reffer to "Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued", by fall out boy, since the frist line is "Brothers and sisters put this record down"

BUT, That'd be obiating the other two clues, so goin by the first and third, I think the name may go to the phrase "Family feud". I know there is a Jay-Z song from his last album called like that, as well as a rap album from The Daylon family? But I haven't heard none of them yet, so idk how could it relate to the second clue ;v;

I really like this, but the topic is sci fi ;u;
Found this message in a bottle: The Brothers were almost human.
My head just went
Trust
Trust issues
Brotherhood
Fallout
Undead

And then it stopped, making not a whole lot of sense
inhuman? I got a message in a bottle that said "The brothers were almost human."
Nope... :?
pltjess

If that message in a bottle does have anything to do with it, maybe it's related to Nick Valentine? He's a synth, and has a "brother."

From the Wiki:

"The two synths managed to escape, but not before the Institute uploaded a new personality and memories in DiMA's brother. The synth, now identifying himself as a Pre-War police officer named Nick Valentine, in a state of confusion due to suddenly "waking up" 200 years in the future, attacked DiMA. DiMA was left with no choice but to knock Nick out and leave him behind. After regaining consciousness in a pile of garbage an unknown amount of time later, Nick wandered the wasteland in a state of confusion for several weeks."
i got a message in a bottle with i believe something that is revelant. it said the brothers were almost human
It's not
Nuclear
or
Nuclear Brotherhood
I thought that'd have been something
pltjess wrote:
If that message in a bottle does have anything to do with it, maybe it's related to Nick Valentine? He's a synth, and has a "brother."

From the Wiki:

"The two synths managed to escape, but not before the Institute uploaded a new personality and memories in DiMA's brother. The synth, now identifying himself as a Pre-War police officer named Nick Valentine, in a state of confusion due to suddenly "waking up" 200 years in the future, attacked DiMA. DiMA was left with no choice but to knock Nick out and leave him behind. After regaining consciousness in a pile of garbage an unknown amount of time later, Nick wandered the wasteland in a state of confusion for several weeks."

I really like this idea. Fallout fits the symbol and here are two brothers falling out. But what's related to these two that takes a long time to get and makes for a good album title? Maybe we should scour the wiki pages some more.

Though, maybe the first hint about the brothers is more integral to the franchise's main point, seeing as it's the first clue and the supposed trend is for that one to be more broad.
Dragonfire Moderator

Nick Valentine, huh? There's a quest involving him called "Long Time Coming".

Dragonfire Moderator

If you finish Long Time Coming, which involves hunting down a gangster, you get two things:

The first is a gun called Eddie's Peace, the second a perk called Close to Metal.

EDIT: And "Close to Metal" it was!
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

The teamwork on this one was SO FUN to watch. Good work, gang! :D
YEEES! You solved my riddle!!

Congratulations, RPRians! I was on pins and needles waiting to see if you'd crack it! <g>!
pltjess

Dragonfire wrote:
If you finish Long Time Coming, which involves hunting down a gangster, you get two things:

The first is a gun called Eddie's Peace, the second a perk called Close to Metal.

Whaaaat! So I was on the right track with Nick Valentine?!

FINALLY, all of those hours listening to my husband blab on about Fallout have paid off. XD XD XD
Dragonfire Moderator

pltjess wrote:
Dragonfire wrote:

Whaaaat! So I was on the right track with Nick Valentine?!

FINALLY, all of those hours listening to my husband blab on about Fallout have paid off. XD XD XD

Haha, indeed you were! Great job!
Yeah! good job!

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Radioactive symbol discussion (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus