Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Survivor Messages

TheLily Topic Starter

So, I was just playing Left 4 Dead 2 (not my favourite of the two, but I want more achievements <_<), and I started reading the messages I haven't had the chance to see in this game. I play L4D all the time and I always get a kick out of the messages, especially on the levels I don't play often.

So, if you knew you were moving on from a safe-house, what message would you leave behind? Please feel free to do this as characters too. I'd love to see what everyone's got.

So, I'm never going to see my mom and dad or my friends again. I just want to say, if you're reading this and you're far away from someone you love, they're probably thinking of you ... even if they're just thinking of eating your brains. <3
TheLily

So, I was just playing Left 4 Dead 2 (not my favourite of the two, but I want more achievements <_<), and I started reading the messages I haven't had the chance to see in this game. I play L4D all the time and I always get a kick out of the messages, especially on the levels I don't play often.

So, if you knew you were moving on from a safe-house, what message would you leave behind? Please feel free to do this as characters too. I'd love to see what everyone's got.

So, I'm never going to see my mom and dad or my friends again. I just want to say, if you're reading this and you're far away from someone you love, they're probably thinking of you ... even if they're just thinking of eating your brains. <3
My message:

My name is Pen and there are three things you should know. 1: If you see my corpse outside, then you'll know I didn't make it. 2: If you don't see my corpse--that doesn't mean a thing. 3: Travel in packs, never taunt the zombies, and don't take anything for granted (even if it's a pocket of empty shell casings--at least you had some to spend!). Also, there's a shotgun and some shells in the closet. And thank God that zombies haven't learned to read. Best of luck!

(Post Script: If found on Feb 14, just know that "zombody loves you"--if not entirely for the right reasons.)
My message:

Funny how us nerds always wished the world would end in this kind of apocalypse. I was one of them, and oh, was I stupid to hope for this. But I survived long enough to write a message, so there's something I'm doing right, and so are you if you're reading this.

This message has no value of any sort. I'm just incredibly lonely and I like to believe someone in the near future will read this and leave a reply, y'know, like a forum. I've left charcoal in case there's anyone who wants to try. Think of the old world when the only danger we used to be in was getting a cold.

Try not to die

Dylan
I thought when the world ended, it would be because of shambling husks that want to tear your face off.

These things just want to be my friend, and hug.

WONT STOP HUGGING
I would not advise walking around this building longer than necessary. Don't ask questions. TAKE what you need and LEAVE! Goodness, you are still reading this? Same as crossing the street, look both ways and if you can, look ALWAYS. You never know when something nasty will be right behind you. Don't say I didn't warn you. GET OUT OF HERE! Do try and stay alive?

Tah Tah for now!

Alex
TheLily Topic Starter

Mellute, I love yours. I would totally be standing there just looking at until I got to the end of it!
...Sufyan was here...

XD
B...
B...
BWAINS!!!!!! >:D
HEY! You reading this! Look behind you!
I drew a butt on the wall.
:)
STOP... HAMMERTIME.
EdtheNeko

My message:

"I miss the Internet! D: This wall is like a forum, but I'll never see the replies :( "
Don't give beans to anyone. You'll startle the witch.
Run! Don't Walk Don't blink blink and your dead keep your eyes open run and DON'T BLINK!

BTW TheLily L4D2 Is one of my favorite games ^.^ I still can take the witch out with one good solid shotgun blast to the head.....unless of course a charger comes up and pummels me in to the wall I just wrote on. XD
(Dated 3/3/13) I saw some survivors today. They passed right by the house. I think they were running from zombies. Poor souls.

(Dated 3/4/13) They found the house, but I couldn't let them in. Zombie were so close behind them, I was in shock! I locked the door and ran into the living room. It didn't help much though. I could hear their screams... God forgive me.

(Dated 3/7/13) It was out of shock... I didn't want them to die... I didn't mean to... I'm so sorry... It was out of shock...outofshock...outofshockoutofshockoutofshockoutofshockoutofshock

(Dated 3/9/13, written in what appears to be dried blood. Found above a ravaged corpse.)
Hickory Dickory Dock,
They begged me not to lock
the door, but alas!
The zombies were fast
I did it out of shock....

Hickory dickory dee
They shall set me free
Unlock the door,
await the horde
Those dead shall come for me...
(Multiple papers lined up in a row, possibly leading to somewhere, could be seen under flickering lights. Read one of them?)
> Yes Nope

Hey there. If you're reading this, then I'm either gone or dead. Probably dead, considering this house is abandoned, I guess (Why would you enter it?). Just do me a quick favor, DON'T keep going. Don't follow this trail, understand?

(Continue reading the next paper?)
> Yes Nope

W-What are you doing?! I told you not to go further! Sigh, look, just stop right where you are.

> Yes Nope

I'm serious. If you keep going, you'll regret it.

> Yes Nope

You'll get awful art and cringe-worthy fanfictions that will make you kill yourself at the end of this.

> Yes Nope

Okay, I lied. But, please don't continue!

> Yes Nope

PLEASE! ALL OF MY VALUABLES ARE IN THERE!!

(A safe can be seen. It seems to be unlocked. Open it?)
> Yup Nuh-uh

(As soon as you open the safe, something resembling a hand quickly slaps your cheek. Lose 1 HP. You then see another note. You pick it up, and read it.)

Told you. Never pilfer through my stuffs.
The Lyfelds (played anonymously)

If you're reading this, and thank god you can with my sloppy hand writing...

Sorry, not the time for jokes.

Anyway, if you're reading this, I am a survivor. My name is Alan Lyfeld. I'm 17 yers old and
Crap I messed up with the 'years'. Ignore that, I'm writing with my sister's pen so I can't erase it.
Anyway, like I said, I'm 17 and me and my sister are here alive. We've been hold up here for weeks, but we've run out of provisions so we have to move on. If anyone finds this, stay here. We'll be making periodic trips every few days, so maybe we can meet up or soemthing?

Dang it, I messed up again with 'something'. I'm sorry, I haven't written anything in a long time.

So anyway, I just figured that, you know, strength-in-numbers. So whoever you are, I hope we can meet up soon. But it's likely that we can die before we can meet up, so I'm sorry. Maybe you shouldn't get your hopes up so much. But don't fret! I don't plan on either of us dying anytime soon, so please try to stay here as long as you can!

Until we meet,
Alan Lyfeld
Niku Vivacus (played by MSochist)

The following is hastily written on a sheet of loose-leaf paper in blue pen.

Dear survivor,

I'll cut to the chase. I'm looking for someone named Arcanus Mulier. They took half my sword and are hiding out somewhere. I have no idea what they look like, sorry. But they're carrying a long red blade. Looks like a giant scissor. You'll know when you see it.

I'm going to go now. I have to get some rest to continue my search. I heard rumors of a school that might have answers, so I'm going to check it out tomorrow.

-Sincerely, a pissed-off chick.
Hey you what are doing staying idle?! If you think you're a hero just because you survived doesn't mean anything. I apologize for my scolding. You should probably rest up. Listen the capital has hidden some RPGS in this town. I'm going to find them. Anyways I see a bunch of Boomers and I only have a Scorpion. Let's meet if we don't get slaughtered over Zack.
{Written in pristine hand writing practically written to perfection}
If your reading this you're about to die, because I am about to kill you. Well actually I should be right behind you right about... Now oh yep Okay. Now, please don't look yet continue reading! I'm a vicious son of a you know what and I've killed everyone that entered this domain. Hence why you saw those pile of dead bodies out side. Anyway, don't try to plead for your life. Oh, and don't cry it won't get you anywhere except for a more painful death. There are a lot of people who cry though anyways, like can they read? I said DON'T cry. Anyway I hope you understand I also hope you said Goodbye to your loved ones and told them where you were going. If you didn't tell them you loved them, but told them where you were going I'll make sure I tell them before I remove their heads from their necks! Sounds fun am I right? Don't worry we all die eventually though sadly some quicker than others, so please turn and look into my cold dead eyes and watch from the after life as your blood oozes onto the paper like those before you as you can tell. I hope you lived a good life and have a good last look at the world... because its your last!

{Below that there was all kind of blood some older looking some newer splattered all about the page, but at the very bottom these two lines, a name, and a winking face could be read in the same pristine hand writing in some very black looking blood}
-- Casendra Quani ;)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Survivor Messages

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus