Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Aboki Fallakae (played by Discen)

Aboki looked around and fell asleep, he snored loudly as he had nightmares, he started to move around a lot which kept opening his wound
Nightfrost nodded, waving bye and this time taking her bike to work knowing her sister had the car again. As she turned a corner, the same group from yesterday pushed a ball under the tire and made her flip over. “Hey, watch where your going.” One of them laughed as she shakily got up and picked the bike up. One of the others started walking over with a baseball bat and she immediately got on the bike and rode as fast as she could.
Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

Jax soon heading home. He liked to walk and not drive. He hated being close to home right away. He placed his ear buds in a walked towards the nearest park. He made his way towards a tree. An alarm went off on his smart watch" time to take my meds" he said. Placing his backpack infront of him and goimg through.

Aboki soon went into surgery and they operated on his stomach, it had been pierced by a knife. They take a few hours to finish the op, it was a big cut. He should make it
Nightfrost sighed, remembering the shop was closed today and started biking home. She froze as she saw her sister waiting outside. Before she could even get off the bike her sister started screaming at her and when she got off the bike dragged her inside.
Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

I sigh as I get to my job at the cafe and get on my uniform and start making drinks. My arms hurts... I flip my black hair to the side
As she finally escaped and locked herself in her room, she slid down the wall and sighed. (Why couldn't I have lived with my brothers.....?) She pulled out her phone, texting Jax. 'Hey, so about the tutoring do you have any strong points in certain classes? Also do we know where we are supposed to meet up for this....?' She looked out the window, (Maybe I can get out, but with my sister here......hell she probably won't care.)

After a good 2 hours of making drinks, I got paid my salary which will go to the cost of my house... of course it will. I get my backpack and start walking.

Jax looked at his phone and soon messaged her back" im great with english and history and obviously P.E. we could meet in the library or perhaps a cafe anywhere really " he sent to her and placed his phone next to him under the tree at park.
Nightfrost opened her window and climbed out of it, being careful to not make too much noise as she got to the ground and ran off towards the park. A new bruise and formed on her shoulder and her knees were scraped up, and there was a piece of glass in her arm she hadn't noticed until she stopped running and saw the blood. "Stupid bottles......stupid people...." She growled to herself and pulled it out.
She looked down at her phone, texting back. 'Ok, I'm good with science and art, and a café would probably make the most sense considering the library has to keep as quiet as possible.'

I'm not going home yet... I find a tree a little ways off the sidewalk and I sit under it with my backpack. I pull my sleeves up and look at the cigarette burns, cuts, gashes, and bruises all along my arms.

"Whenever you wanna meet let me know " he said after picking his phone up and hummed lightly to himself.

Aboki came out of surgery and he groaned as he woke up. Multiple doctors surrounded him and start to whisper. Aboki stays quiet as he looks out the window

I gently touch the wounds and instantly gasp in pain and clentch my fists. Gnnn... it hurts so much!
Nightfrost sat down under a tree nearby, looking up at the leaves and growling slightly. "Why am I so weak....?" She pulled her hoodie up to hide her face.

"what is the number we should call?" a doctor asked. Aboki teared up "none. Parents away" he said as he hid the truth, he held back tears as he looked out the window

Jax let out a sigh. He looked at his pill" hopefully one day I'll stop taking these" he said quietly to himself before looking up at the clouds that slowly moved in. He soon three his pills regretting that he did so. He soon got up and adjusted his backpack and walked towards a different tree to be as far away as he could from the pills.
Nightfrost looked over as she saw a pill bottle stop near her, “What the...?”

Jax soon sat under a different tree. Closing his eyes thinking to himself. "Gain control of the other personality " he said quietly even though it was impossible to do. He clenched his fingers together opening then closing them. It was painful for him to go through he hated his other personality so much. He even gave it it's own name.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus