Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Nightfrost heard him and ran over, freezing. “I thought he was still in the nurses office!” She pulled out her phone and dialed 911, giving them the address. And ambulance came and paramedics rushed over to them.
Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

"God damn it" he said pulling out his phone and soon calling the ambulance. His heart beating like a drum. He need to try to stop the blood more but how. If he couldn't locate if there was more. He hoped the ambulance would get there as soon as they could. Soon hanging up the phone after giving the info to the police/EMTS. Not knowing that night had already called.
Aboki Fallakae (played by Discen)

Aboki started to hyperventilate in his sleep and his pulse was getting slower. The paramedics take him and put him in the ambulance, Aboki also stained that bed with blood
Nightfrost walked up next to Jax as she watched the paramedics take Aboki away, “Hey, what happened? I thought he was still in the nurse’s office.....”

Jax watched as that happened the cops soon arrived and asked him questions but he told them he had no clue which was true.

He eyed the ambulance that Aboki was put in. He let out a sigh and looked away"what could of happened? " he asked himself." Jax looked at Night" I'm not sure I just found him like that in the hall" he said firmly to her.

Aboki woke up with a gasp followed by a groan, the paramedics soon put him back to sleep and he wondered why he would take it this far. It was only money. He heard noises about death, he wasn't actually asleep
She nodded, “Keith found him unconscious outside earlier this morning and I helped them to the nurse’s office, but I had no idea his wounds were that bad.....”

"Same here. Do you think he will be alright?" He asked watching the ambulance pull away and hearing other students mumble amongst themselves about what just happened.

They started to cut into him, he tried anything to alarm them he was awake, he didn't succeed . He could feel the pain but couldn't respond, it was traumatising
“I hope so.... but if anyone can help him now it’s the professionals.....” She sighed, pulling some hair out of her face.

Aboki eventually twitched the tip of his fingers and they stopped. Aboki was so happy but was in agony, he was and still is so scared
“Umm if it’s ok, could we talk a little bit about this tutoring schedule? I-It doesn’t need to be right now, but when you have time....” She looked over at him. She didn’t really know what to do, she was worried about the guy in the ambulance but she knew she couldn’t do anything.
Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

I heard some commotion outside and I looked to see an ambulance drive away from the school. What happened?!

Jax gave a nod" here is my number. Just let me know whenever your ready to talk about it" he said as he pulled out a piece of paper and a pen and wrote it down before passing it to her.
“Alright, thank you. I’ll write down my number as well just in case I forget....” She wrote her number as well and gave it to him.

Jax gave a small smile and took out his phone and typed it in to it. Before soon speaking" do you think he will be ok?" As he refered to the male in the ambulance.
“I think so, although I can’t say for sure.....” She looked in the direction the ambulance went, “I wonder how he got that badly wounded.... the nurse had managed to stop the bleeding earlier but I guess it reopened....”

He woke up in a hospital room and he groaned loudly, he looked down at his results and his eyes widen. He is still very close to death but he was more worried about the consequences of what could happen if he doesn't produce the money
Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

I decided to skip the rest of school and I start walking on the side walk to anywhere but home. My backpack is on my left shoulder and my arm hurts.

Jax shrugged "who knows how bad just hope for the best" he said firmly. With a sigh. " I need to get class " he said quietly. Before walking off. He didn't have class he just needed time to get stuff that happened off his mind.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus