Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Tordithas OOC

I know that feel. Sometimes it really is best to throw words on the page until something sticks and, like you said, edit it later. You got this!
Welp finally posted, I think maybe I just need to start writing a bunch until I get back into the feel of things, seems to be working better than waiting for creativity to strike.
Hey hey hey, bad news from me. I'm going to be officially bowing out after such a prolonged ghosting session from me. Sorry. Had fun, and hope no one is too disappointed.
Aw, dang. Glad you had fun and hope everything's alright!

See you around!
ReverieCore Topic Starter

Ahhh, sorry to see you go, but I understand! I'll put out a notification for more people to keep things a-rollin' sometime later this week.
Theaaman2

I'm terribly sorry to have seemed inactive, but I haven't been able to find a position where writing a response would add anything. I haven't given up on this, and I don't intend to in the near future.

Cheers folks
Well, then.... I'm just gonna assume Duran's still rattled, since investigating blanket quality rolled so low. ^^;
oof, poor Duran, hope his luck gets better soon!
Honestly, I'm not sure if I hope his luck stays awful or not. It's pretty funny the things he fails on.
As long as it doesn't get him killed! lool
Yeah. Hopefully his luck is better during actual danger. Or he's a goner. XD
Theaaman2

now, i'm not saying he'll need it,
but i'll get a coffin ready
*nods somberly* He'll want to be buried in the mountains, under a good old tree, if it can be swung that way. Even if it means burning him to ash and burying those. He's not picky.

Just make sure his weapon is left with him.
Eschallus (played by ReverieCore) Topic Starter

I'll be sure to keep that in mind, hehehe...
Oh great, now you've given him ideas!
Theaaman2

it'll be fine
assuredly
o_o;

I guess that'll be that then. Just hope the burial/ash-making actually happens post-mortem.
Eschallus (played by ReverieCore) Topic Starter

I make no promises.

In the meantime, I need to find some more people to join our little 'adventure'.
((I've re-opened the joining thread.))
Vincent Romano (played by Ambrosia)

Do you have room for another?
Hey Trippin, been a long time. I believe we're indeed open for new members, I'm sure Reverie will explain everything to you :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Tordithas OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus