Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Tordithas OOC

ReverieCore Topic Starter

Woo! Glad to hear that, best of luck on your assignments. Don't be afraid to take a break for yourself as well. I'll be looking forward to getting back on this as well. I was working on a side project in the meantime that I think people may like as well.
I'll be posting tmrw. Have a day off school so I figured I'd use it :) So in school news I have 4 assignments left and then exams and then Im free completely again :)
Nice, I'm excited! Assignments can be tough, don't do what I did and fall asleep in class... 1 time don't judge me =0

That's great news! Thanks for keeping us up to date btw.
Lol Ive never fallen asleep in class but I've gotten close!

And no problem, figured its better than just dropping off the face of the earth :p
I'm finally free again, will post tmrw :)

*Surfaces from the void gasping for air, before giving a thumbs up and sinking below the surface once more*
So majestic! Also feels kinda short but oh well. So, how're you all doing?
Hey sorry it's been a while, I'm not sure where my character is left off there. There was brief interaction, but am I supposed to keep gathering supplies?
I think so, unless your character got everything they needed, in which case they'd be waiting on the other party members, awkwardly standing beside an eldritch being lol

I think I'm just gonna speed up Lucy's supply gathering in the next post so we can get a move on.
Hi all, and sorry for disappearing for a while. I'm gonna try and get a response together by Saturday, have Duran reply to Lucy and everything.

Happy New Year!
Life happens, Happy New Years guys!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Tordithas OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus