Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Tordithas OOC

True we should move this to pm's. Regardless don't stress, when you're able/ inspired let me know and we can start hashing things out. I've got a few ideas to start us off once you're ready. A map sounds like a good idea as well hmm
Cheekily posts at 11:15 my timezone so I technically keep my word. Not that it really matters on a day-to-day forum.

I'll be lurking about.
I guess technically you kept your word lol! Same
ReverieCore Topic Starter

Hey everyone! I haven't abandoned you all! I just got wrapped up in some business and still have things to do, but I will reply to everyone who's posted since my last entry tomorrow! Sorry for not updating you all sooner!
Hey don't sweat it, this rp is worth the wait
Agreed!

Also, should I avoid writing contingencies for Duran's actions? Because on the one hand, that's how he moves through the world in his bid to not die, but on the other I know it can be a pain to deal with "If x, then y; if not x, then z."

I will edit his post accordingly.

I wouldn't sweat it too much writing contingencies. Instead, maybe try writing anything pertaining toy your rolls as "X character attempts/starts to/begins to y" and then the outcome would be addressed in the response to said action/roll.
Sorry I fell behind, I'm writing up something now.
Oh wow, Algae's got game!

And thanks @ReverieCore, I will do that from here on. Should I disregard that second roll then, and edit Duran's post down to just the attempted theft?
Glad I didn't write Layne crashing too early and hamper her swagger.
She tries her best. But I'll always try to roll with anything, hampered or not. I'm excited to see how the core group gets along though once they regroup.
"Luck going well" indeed!
Theaaman2

i suppose we'll sea what happens?
I'm not shore what you mean, could you be more pacific?

The puns are way outta my depth. X D
Theaaman2

our chances for more humor have been sank.

Alright, sorry again for the lack of responses, I've been in a perpetual funk these past few months so finding the motivation to make a reply has been an endeavor. Worry not! I've not abandoned you all though if you're still interested in continuing!
Been pretty actually and with a bit of writers block, oof. I'll write something up soon...or try to!

Hahah, I know the feeling. General frustration at thinking of where to go next or how to write what you have in mind is a real motivation killer in of itself. And don't worry about posting right away, take your time and maybe it'll come easier once you've had a moment to gather your thoughts.
yeah or sometimes you have what you want to write but you can seem to get it onto paper. Idk, maybe its just stress and exhaustion or something. If by tmrw I still got nothing I think I'm just gonna post a rough version and just edit it later on

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Tordithas OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus