Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Tordithas OOC

That sounds good to me.
Sorry about that, I apparently had not hit subscribe back on the LFRP. ^^; Nice to meet you all!
It's been a busy week with graduations and mother's day, but I will try to be more active this coming week.
ReverieCore Topic Starter

I understand, been there done that song and dance. If anyone needs to take any breaks to focus on things like finals or work/family related stuff, feel free to do so, your spot will be here when you get back. Remember, there's no pressure to be a super frequent poster so long as you can get a little in edgewise every other day or so.
I'm guessing we're waiting for 1 more person?
That feel when you don't know anybody at the celestial summoning, so you make good with the mecha-pet instead. Relatable.

... "Relatable" is considered a misspelled word here? Okay RpR.
When the greater power calling you to save a world is a piece of art. Contemporary.

There's a lot of words RpR considers misspelled, it makes me doubt my spelling skills sometimes lol

Same, online spellcheckers in general are kinda buggy sometimes because words that I KNOW exist and I have spelt correctly show up as 'misspelt'. ( <- Even the word misspelt comes up as incorrect even tho it's just alternate way of writing misspelled.)

And I sent the person playing Angrim a message, but they haven't responded. The last thing they posted was a week ago, and it was on the 'looking for thread', so I'm not sure if they're busy or just no longer interested. For now I'll let them keep their spot, but I wouldn't fret about waiting for them to respond. You all can go ahead if you've just been waiting on that.
Well cool that you got Forta through the pm method. I always hate it when I forget to sub to a specific thread. Of course usually it's the important one.

I think I am too lazy to use an offline thing like google doc to spell check so RpR will have to... oh come on even "offline"?

Edit 5/18/18: Sorry for Layne's annoying-ness. Hopefully it's clear I don't actually want to play 20 questions with the god figure, but he certainly would all day every day, and I fear that's going to remain a constant throughout.
It's alright, every character has their traits, playing to those traits might cause tension but if it's what our characters would do then it should add to the rp :)
I think Layne is a great character so far! Him having silly traits and bits of rambling is what gives him, well, character.

And since we weren't too far in the story I hope you don't mind a random OC swap >.<

I agree! The quirkier habits of characters makes them more fun!

And sure, no problem! I'll address that next post I make. I was gonna do it today, but a reply got me in the mood to doodle something I had been meaning to do. That and I had to substitute DM today so there wasn't a lot of time to draw. I will have a post ready later once I rough out the shading on my sketch.
Thanks, I worry about the line that can be crossed with the quirk but uh good that I haven't got there yet.

Are you going to explain in-character that Enchi changed his mind last second on his "chosen one" and literally just swapped them out like trading cards?

Well admittidly I had no Idea how Rona was going to be introduced, so it's going to be a bit of a curveball explaining why he got two trolls instead of one and why one suddenly needs to go. I'd chalk it up to his capricious nature just playing out.
Considering they are related maybe they were next to one another when Eschallus poofed them into another plane. Two for one! Lol.
Perhaps he did choose Togu but when Rona pops up he finds her to be a better suit for the party? How he finds her to be better suited is obviously up to him.

Ty again btw for allowing me to switch.

Whew, sorry that took a bit longer than I thought it would. Sorry for the post length +picture too, but there was a lot to respond to.
I dig your style. Definitely prefer abominable, tentacle space others then anthro-eldritch boys, but the many eyes in the orifices as well as the description do well. Definitely will be well disguised if he sticks between the two giants.

Good posts all around you'z guys. The smug elf who doesn't need any enchiladas in her life is right though, we should get going and see who dies first when the rolls happen and rocks fall on our heads.
Same here, I like the look, he's a good and proper eldritch being lol.

oh yeah, forgot about the rolls, this'll be fun lol!
Oh yeah! I completely forgot about rolls and walking places. Let's see what chaos we get into in this oasis city!

Yeah me neither. I was reluctant to make Eschallus have any sort of more humanoid appearance because I do see a lot of "My character is this monster!" but they just look human with horns, funny eyes, or animal ears/a tail. So I did try to make it clear that even his disguise is 'wrong' in all sorts of ways, from the skintone, to the eyes and mouth. Even his 'hair' is too smooth and conjoined to look normal. If someone were to smack him hard enough in the face, the results would be either hilarious or mortifying as his 'skin' just stretches too far or tears off revealing more of his eye-ridden body horror.
Thank you all! Here's hoping the next leg of the journey is a good one!

And muhahah, yesss... dice rolls. They shall arrive shortly.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Tordithas OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus