Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Cecilia (played by A__Girl)

As soon as they enter the voice stepped out without the clones detecting it, it was just trying to cause the only pain to Cecilia it could, Cecilia's eyes went normal, she tried but couldn’t with the splitting pain in her head,
Chennik Zekian (played by TopKek23)

``What the hell is up with you guys!?``
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

She looked freaked out “this has happened before?!” She walked close to chennik.
Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

The clones scanned her body before moving, not wanting to harm her unless it was necessary. They did not detect her so they left her body without inflicting her pain. When they were out they turned back into a pile of Snow.

``Apparently! Blaise just said that they know what they're doing``

Her one eye flickered, “man...I thought that would work...” the voice said directing her attention to snow.
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise looked over at them, "Looks like her other self left her when the clones entered her." He said this not looking surprised.

Snow looked at her and directed her attention to the voice, "We always make sure not to inflict pain on our friends, unless it is necessary."

She stood up and walked to her, “I want her out snow...” she said in a low voice to snow. Her eyes flickered as the voice listened.

``By Ehlonna! I almost stabbed you!`` She'd say to Cecilia while holstering her spear

“I would have been fine I would have healed myself...” she looked over at her quickly then back to snow.

Snow looked at her, "I can try to get her out of you if you want, but if it feels like you will die from it I will extract my clones from you. Also, Blaise can give you one of his feathers to ease the pain you will feel."

“I just want her gone..” she nodded knowing she might die.

Jessica looked between them all, “ok what the hell is going on!?”

SHe'd walk over to a tree and stab her spear in the ground and would start praying to Ehlonna ``Ehlonna, please protect me from the demons of these cursed forests and please help get rid of the demons within that woman``

Snow put her hand on Cecilia's shoulder, "Do not worry, we will make sure you do not die." One of her eyes glowed icy blue and Glacia spoke, "I will enter in with them to make sure the other person in there does not try anything while they are working."

She nodded and her eyes turned crimson, “you will not remove me...” the voice took full control and made her teleport into the air and conjure up large balls of darkness.

Jessica summoned balls of light, knowing she could contradict her magic.

``Amen`` She'd walk over to Cecilia and would put her hand on her shoulder ``Listen...`` She'd then pause ``You need a whole lot of help``and then would walk to the tree and start praying again
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Fireballs started to orbit Blaise as he turned into his Phoenix form and flew after her. The fireballs growing bigger and hotter as he flew up to her. They started to spin around him, forming a shield of fire that can withstand holy and unholy attacks. The shield starting to merge with him.

SHe'd turn around ``AH!`` and by instinct she would throw her spear at her

She turned into a shadow and the spear passed through her not piercing her. She smirked, “nice try...” said the voice.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus