Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Chennik Zekian (played by TopKek23)

She'd grab a sword blessed with holy light ``I AM STARTING TO GET SICK OF THIS... THIS... SHIT!`` She'd fly into the air and would swing at her.
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise was now right next to her. The shield completely merged with him, changing the color of his feathers from orange to blue. "Let's knock you out of the air." Blaise charged at Cecilia.
Cecilia (played by A__Girl)

She turned into a shadow and teleported behind her and hit her in the back with the katana she conjured up. She teleported away towards Blaise was now charging at chennik.

Blaise blurred and was now next to Cecilia and charged her again.

She'd fly out of the way before Blaise could hit her. She'd charge at Cecilia

She waited to we’re they got really close to her and teleported away causing them to hit each other. She was now above them smirking.

She'd dodge out of the way and fly behind Cecilia in a blink of an eye. When she was behind her she stabbed her in the stomach ``Sorry`` She'd whisper

Blaise stopped mid-flap and charged straight up.

Snow formed a bow made of ice and fired arrows at Cecilia constantly.

The voice laughed and made Cecilia feel pain. Her eyes went normal and her eyes went wide, she looked down as blood pooled out of her stomach. She fell off the blade and fell towards the ground the voice laughed in her head, “hurts doesn’t it..” the voice said to her. She hit the ground and coughed up blood.

Blaise divebombed wand landed next to Cecilia. He put a feather in her mouth and forced her to swallow it, not even asking permission. The feather healing the wounds. He then made shackles of fire and clamped them on her, the shackles blocked magic related to darkness from working.

((I gtg bye))

((Ok, see ya))

((Alright))
She looked at the shackled and then at Blaise, “get her out snow...” she looked at snow, “please...” tears were welled up in her eyes, she was done with this with hurting people, she didn’t even cared if she died. She just didn’t want to hurt people.
Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Snow summoned her clones and they instantly went inside her. They went straight to Cecilia's conscious. Glacia followed them inside since she is a spirit her being inside of Cecilia does not cause further harm to her. The clones merged with her orb and started weakening the grip the being had on her. Glacia put up a spell around the orb to keep the thing from regaining control.

Blaise got another feather ready just in case.

The being resisted very much, her head pounded. “Watch her suffer and watch her die...”the being said to them, inside the orb the being resisted with a smirk.

Glacia spoke to the being, "She will not die as I am calling upon the person that will take your place as we speak. He is the god of the night but he is not as evil as you are." The inside of Cecilia got darker as a new being started to enter her from nowhere.

“What?! No...she can’t thrive without me!!” The being started to freak out, almost begging. Cecilia closed her eyes trying to stop the pain.

``We may have to kill her`` She whispered

Glacia spoke, "Judging by you panicking, you are obviously lying." A black shroud with white spots started to surround the orb and a male voice spoke. "This person is now under my protection, you are no longer welcomed here." And a powerful wave started to push against the other being.

Blaise looked at Chennik, "Snow knows what she is doing."

Cecilia opened her eyes at chennik said, she looked at her and sat up looking at her. “No she lives off me..” the being was being washed away as it said this.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus