Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

The shroud merged with the orb, replacing the connection the other being had with Cecilia. He spoke to Cecilia, his voice was as calm and smooth as the night sky, "Hello there young one."
Cecilia (played by A__Girl)

She stopped felling pain, “hello...” she said slowly.

The being spoke, "Good you are feeling better, I am Snight, god of the night. I will be protecting you from things like the previous thing that was in here."

She smiled, “thank you Snight...” she rubbed her head the chains still on her, she looked over at Blaise then chennik

Glacia and the clones left Cecilia. Snow then nodded at Blaise with a smile.

Blaise nodded and released the chains attached to her.

Snight spoke, "No problem young one. Aside from my protection you also get a little buff. Your powers get stronger when they are used during the night time."

((I can take control of snight now if you would like))
She nodded, “sounds good..” she rubbed her wrist and stood up she went to snow and embraced her in a hug. “Thank you...”

((Ok that is fine since he is now a part of your character and he is an NPC I came up with.))

Snow hugged her back, her tail wrapping around her and Cecilia. "No problem, I am always happy to help a friend in trouble."

((Alright))

She stopped hugging her and looked at Blaise and smiled. “Thanks....Blaise.”
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise smirked, "No problem Cecilia. Course I only helped hold you down and prevented the other creature from having you get away from us. Snow and Glacia are the ones that got rid of the evil and put in the good."

She blushed slightly at his smirk, “but it still helped...” she rubbed the back of her neck.

"I try to help my friends any way I can. I am always happy to help my friends, even if they are as.." Blaise did not say anything for a bit, "Hot as you are."

Her whole face turned red and she stuttered a lot, “w—w—wh—at..?!”

Jessica came out of no where,“Just kiss already...!” She came out smirking and raised her eyebrow at the two of them.

Blaise smirked at seeing her face turn red, "You heard me, I think you are hot." His face not even changing color as he said it, "I think I figured out why it was so easy for me to trust you. " He reached for her hand.

She looked as he reached for hand, she looked back up at him, “tha—t’s the rea—son...?” She looked quickly at Jessica who was smirking and her face turned red at her comment. She looked back at Blaise.

Jessica came up behind Cecilia and pushed her gentler into Blaise, which of course made Cecilia blush even more. Which made her smirk more.

Blaise touched her face, His body temperature feels normal to her. " You are the most beutiful person I have ever seen Cecil." Blaise tried to smile but only ended up with something that looked like a smirk crossed with a smile. "How do you feel about me?" He asked her removing his hand from her face.
matt bayhorn and lun (played by matthew22)

((may I join and if yes HOLY SHIT I HAVE A TON OF READING TO DO))

She looked at him and gave a slight smile, “I’ll show you...” she said to where only he could hear, she held his cheek with one hand and leaned in closer to him bringing her face closer to his, she closed her eyes and kissed him.

((Yes))

((Sure))
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

She did a little dance of happiness when she kissed him and she smiled at snow.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus