Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

matt bayhorn and lun (played by matthew22)

(( thanks a lot XD ))
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise slightly blushed and kissed her back.

Snow changed into her fox form and started to run around yipping happily at what just happened.
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

She looked at snow and laughed a little bit, “yes!” She half screamed

Cecilia stopped and looked at Jessica and snow and laughed a little, “I guess they are happy..”

Blaise looked back at them and smirked, "I guess they are." He said. One of Blaise's eyes glowed orange and Sooth spoke, "About time you meet someone you loved." Blaise sighed, "Wrong timing Sooth."

((where is everybody now?))
Cecilia (played by A__Girl)

She looked over at Blaise quickly and raised a eyebrow, she laughed a little.

((We are at a camp in the middle of the woods))

((Blaise's camp site))

((ok thanks))

((Yep))

Blaise chuckled a bit, "I have a feeling Sooth will have these outburst at the most random of times. " Sooth replied, "Yep expect a lot more from me from now on."

*matt and luna were out hunting when they saw a light ((of blaises campfire)) they then crouched down and stayed behind the trees but were within hearing distance*

Blaise sensed two new people's heat signatures and turned in their direction, "Who is there?" He calls out to the tree they are hiding behind, "I can sense your heat signature, so You cannot hide from me."

she disappeared and reappear behind Luna and Matt, she raised a eyebrow and crossed her arms, “who are you two..?”
Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Snow opened a fox hole underneath of her and appeared next to Cecilia, "Hi there!" She says to Luna and Matt with a smile.

She conjured up a katana just in case and awaited a answer.

Snow summoned her clones to help them if need be.

*matt and luna came out with their hunting bows drawn at them* matt: we don't want any trouble we just need shelter for the night!

Snow smiled, "We can help with that. Follow me." Snow started to walk off her fox tail swishing back and forth.

She looked snow and her katana disappeared, she walked with snow keeping a eye on them.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus