Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Her clones stayed behind and would follow Luna and Matt back to the campsite.
Cecilia (played by A__Girl)

They made it back and she looked at Blaise and Jessica, she was still suspicious of the two of them. She stood there and crossed her arms.
matt bayhorn and lun (played by matthew22)

*matt and luna followed snow* matt: thank you very much

Snow looked at them, "No problem, I am always happy to help people. We have a couple of extra tents that are not being used."
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

She looked over at Matt and Luna, “oh ya... Cecilia dosent need her tent anymore!” She snickered.

Cecilia blushed, “shut-up Jessica...!” She looked over at Blaise then back at Jessica.

*matt looked at snow* matt: you havn't seen a black gem of sorts have you?
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise shook his head, "No we have not."

Snow thought for a bit, "Nope, I have not seen any. We have been exploring this place but did not see any black gem."

*luna comes out from behind matt* luna:we are looking for a cure... and we have been told a black gem that can capture souls is the key to it

Blaise looked at them, "What kind of cure are you looking for?" It started to snow a bit, even though it was in the middle of spring.

“What soul? “ she crossed her arms.

luna: any soul really it can only capture one when they person is dead *luna then turned to blaise* luna: a cure for *she mumbles the word "vampirism"*

Blaise nodded, "That definitely would need a soul. I have heard that it would need to be a pretty strong soul to do it." The snowing started to get a bit more intense.

*matt steps forward* matt: but don't worry we wont drink your blood... you are our friends *matt pauses and looks up* why is it snowing so hard?

She looked up at the sky, ‘why is it snowing...in spring..?’ She thought to herself, she looked over at Blaise, ‘this is supposed to suppress his powers right...?’ She also thought.

Blaise looked around, "I have no idea, and aren't we supposed to be in spring"

Snow looked at them curiously, "What are you guys talking about? It is not snowing."

She looked at snow with a eyebrow raised, “that dose t make sense we all see snow...”

Jessica nodded, “ya...and it not you snow...it is actual snow...”

matt: it is snowing though

The snow started to pick up, blowing and falling hard. "Ummm..." Snow looks up at the sky, "It is not snowing, it is a cloudless sunny day."

Blaise looked at her, "Maybe she is telling the truth. I have been with Snow for a while, and if she was pulling a prank on us, she would be smiling and would have a hard time controlling her laughter."

“Well...then what is happening...!?” She said shielding her eyes and moving closer to Blaise for warmth. “Why is snow the only one who doesn’t see snow..?”

((brb))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus