Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Shi Feng (played by PinkBrat)

The woman slowly circled his form as if taking this quest quite seriously. "Demi because you must be a demigod."
Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

One could see a lot when gazing upon the eyes of another. Dreams. Desires. Lives lived and lives lost, all reflected through two somewhat complex organs. They were, in the most literal and figurative sense, windows to the soul.

And as Xailah slid her golden hues onto the woman in front of her, she immediately began to pick up fragments of a story unspoken. This woman, draped in flowing fabrics of red and fuchsia, had sad eyes.

So Xailah thought; like that of a whispering fire. Cooled, but not yet extinguished. They were the eyes of a woman who had seen the world and lived through many of its cycles.

"Spider Lily." Was what Xailah would finally say. She blinked slowly. Warmly. "I heard that in some mythos, humans thought the flowers had fallen from the heavens." A soft smile spread across her fair features. "But that is just myth. In the world of men, red spider lilies are said to represent the cycle of death and rebirth." She would leave it at that.
Jayson 'crybaby' cruiz (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

he'd stared at xailah, tilting his head slightly at stating "night shower" he gave an anxious shrug
Martyr Daeva-Lazarus (played anonymously)

"Geee-zus, kid!" Martyr drawled with little tact. She squatted to the child's height, eyeing him up and down. "You're freaky short! You gotta be like what- four, five feet tall?" She then fell quiet, a light in her eyes flickered like a lightbulb. That's it! "Aight, I think I've got the name for you," the demoness sang with a gravelly note. "How about Shortstop? Not so bad huh? I mean, it's not like, anything super cool or menacing but I think it fits."
Cici (played by Jaws)

She looked at Martyr with two things on her mind: a nickname already forming and that she had some pretty sick tats.

“Mars, take it or leave it”, she said as she thought about getting a new tattoo, inspired by the woman before her.
Theresa Knox (played anonymously)

"Hmm .... CiCi ... CC ... Corn Chips?"
Koko Collymore (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

"Possibly Nox if you'd allow it?"
Cylon Draken (played by chouu)

"...L-Lolly..."
witchbrew (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"I think i'd call you cy! suits ya well!"
Azazel (played anonymously)

" Your names.. Witchbrew..? Then, maybe Potion? "
Whystle Harrison (played anonymously)

Azzie! :D
Dani Duplin (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

"Carebear!" the clocked figure said proudly.
Epox (played by X2C)

Oh Dani Girl
The priestess tilts her head in thought "While you're fairly friendly and clearly capable...the things you do are unexcusable. A Pox upon those around you."
Nepeta leijon (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

she giggled and said "atlantis"
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

Pebble!
Puu~
Carneline (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

he'd investigated asami, getting to know her through physical attributes, before snorting and saying in a blunt voice "Puu."
Folo Pugs (played by Reithesniper)

"Car!" She'd smile offering thus person she deems a new friend a bouquet of flowers
Rowan Perez (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

"Lolo..or maybe Lolly?" He said, followed with a shrug.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus