Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Drago (played by Dragothemonk)

"Grumpy pants!" nods "yup thats the nickname"
Gracefield Aaron (played anonymously)

"Draggy The Drago." Gracefield flashed a smile.
Zeon (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

zeon simpilly stated "Grace"
Eugene Fitzherbert (played anonymously)

"Eon." Eugene looked at Zeon and proudly said.
Rhialla (played by -Knight-)

"Fitz'n'Bits."

Giggles.

"Ummm Drago will call you Blessed" Laughs and nods
Hugo Kingston (played anonymously)

"Cyrus." He said without any thought. "I have a dragon friend named Cyrus." Hugo adjusted his glasses.

"Oh Drago likes that nick name... I will call you 'mouse' cause you seem scetchy" laughs
Alkaran (played by Vozhad)

A dragon aligned with elves.
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"Mister Dreadmage! You have that vibe."
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

"The White Fox of The Woods."
"...That sounds like a fantasy novel name."
Cassandra (played anonymously)

She looked at Five carefully, "Axe Gremlin."
"What? You have an axe."

Drago smirks "ummm lets see... Cassie the Great!" nods and smirks "yeah lame sorry cant figure it out"
Zhou Yanfeng (played by Samiakki)

YVvewMu.png

"I'd maybe call you 'Tortoise.' You give off an air of longevity or wisdom, much like a tortoise. Turtles and dragons are thought to be related in China, you know."

As fast as a rock drops, his expression hardened.
byCW47X.png

"But 'Mantlepiece' also works, should you be the kind to raise a claw against humans."

Smirks at the funny man "mantlepiece you say? in that case i say your nick name would be 'dinner' " laughs evily and then thinks a bit "but in reply to the Tortoise name i will say you are... ummmm... Sage!"
Marija Kazlauskyte (played anonymously)

Marija looks up from her takeout at the dragon, noodles dangling from her mouth, before looking back down at her food again "Fever dream. If I'm seeing a dragon, either I'm really sick...or somethings really wrong with my noodles."
Cyphrus (played by Anakisuto)

Mari
Marija Kazlauskyte (played anonymously)

"*Hal* I think. After crazy AI in that old film." Marija would comment while she shrugged.
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

"Klaus told me a nickname for you, but I really don't think you'll like it..." He squinted his eyes.

"But that aside, my nickname for you is... Marie." He said with a slight french accent to give it a little flair.
The Hound (played by Lycanhoth)

"Hmmm, Fiver? No, how about Rabbit? You seem like the sort to run from the big bad wolves and the hounds. flashing a grin showing sharper than standard human canines. the skin walker chuckled "Naah, but you're cute though, much like a rabbit. so, rabbit it is." he said jubilantly with a slightly exaggerated arm spreading gesture.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus